• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Looking for a good, dedicated partner! Always Open!

Kyna

❁ Belles Fleurs ❁

Hello! My name is Kyna, and let me skip all of the extra hoo-ha that introductions require.

I'm looking for a roleplay partner! And, if you clicked this thread, there is a high chance that that partner may just be you.

You may be asking yourself, "
Well, why would I want to consider this passive-aggressive English nut as one of my partners?" at this moment. Let me make a few points that could answer that question.

There isn't a strict criteria.

All I want is..

✧ Somebody active. At least a few posts a week is ideal. I understand if personal situations arise, but if no posts occur after a while, I tend to get anxious. Nobody wants to feel forgotten about. Just let me know if you need to take a break for a few days. I don't bite.

✧ Somebody literate. I don't want to come off as choosy, but I am a paragraph roleplayer. Occasionally I'll slip in the rare one-liner if I'm in a rush, but that happens so infrequently that I tend to grimace at the thought of them [one-liners]. Please use all of the English conventions that you learned in grade school to avoid any annoying persetering done by me. Put in all you have! I just want to see a little dedication.

✧ Somebody flexible. I have varying time schedules like a normal person does. Frankly, a life. There will be a gap in between responses during weekdays. Somebody that can understand and accept that is ideal.

I'm a fun person!

I like to keep things interesting.

If you like dramatic, diverse, and over-the-top diva characters, I'm the girl for you. I can dish out pretty much everything.

I have plenty of plots, and I'm always thinking for more. Your suggestions are welcomed!

A little about me and how I roleplay:

I'm a literate student, and I l-o-v-e to write. I am fine with doing all sorts of pairings; however, I'm not comfortable in situations where things get a little frisky. If a romance is what you desire, I can do heterosexual or homosexual pairings. I have no bias! I mostly play female, but I have no problem playing the male gender. I have to say, however, that my experience in role playing with the female gender is far better than the male. The plots that I am going to provide you with today will have a
very distinct (hint, it's bolded)explanation of the role I would like to play. Despite that, I'm flexible!

Here we go!

✧ Highly Wanted!

Expanding Horizons

Expanding Horizons

Person A has always been the scholarly sort, super focused on their academics. They’ve blazed through primary grades with perfect marks and because of their stellar GPA through secondary grades, Person A has been granted the opportunity to study at a prestigious university abroad for their first year . Person A is excited for the honor but also really nervous because they’ve never set foot outside of their hometown; actually, they barely ever spend time outside of their own home. It’s their comfort zone and they’ve never felt that necessary motivation to leave it. And now they’re expected to spend two semesters on the other side of the world, surrounded by unfamiliar people and places! Person B is also studying abroad through the same program and they have a similar, introverted personality to Person A’s. While bonding in their shared dorm between classes, P. A and P. B discover the blog of an introverted person who documented their resolution to do something out of their comfort zone every night for one year. Person A and Person B decide to do the same thing and make this year abroad a truly memorable experience. (Adapted from an inspiration post!)

Pairings (genders are flexible and plots are up for PM discussion!):

✧ Passerby x Old Friend

After a long separation from eachother, Passerby is window-shopping around town. Old Friend happens to run into Passerby, and recognizes her/him immediately. They strike up a conversation. From there.. is to be determined!

New Neighbor x Neighbor

A new neighbor is in town! The Neighbor spots him/her as they are moving into their new home, and offers to help out.

✧ Apocalypse Survivor x Apocalypse Survivor

So is this one.

✧ Fangirl x Fanboy {I'm fine with either} at a convention.

Ditto!

Good luck and happy hunting, guys!

xx

Kyna

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi there, Lavender Symphony,

I'm interested in a few one on ones myself and I saw your post. Are you still looking for someone?

Lirael said:
Hi there, Lavender Symphony,
I'm interested in a few one on ones myself and I saw your post. Are you still looking for someone?
Why, yes I am! Which of these are you interested in, or do you have one of your own?

Hey there! :) I would definitely be interested in starting a RP with you. I can't say I have very much 1x1 experience. I've mainly only ever done it in a group. However, my free time in life has more recently become more strict, so I don't have much time to keep up with them. I would be totally willing to join you in creating one of these adventures! The bonfire setting that you are most interested in doing sounds fun to me.

EDITED- Guess we posted at the same time haha. I'm interested in doing any others as well... The Foreigner or the Neighbor specifically.

I'm pretty open, actually. I do like your bonfire story, though. Would you have a preference on which character you'd want to be? The visitor or the coordinator?

[QUOTE="Darth Oats]Hey there! :) I would definitely be interested in starting a RP with you. I can't say I have very much 1x1 experience. I've mainly only ever done it in a group. However, my free time in life has more recently become more strict, so I don't have much time to keep up with them. I would be totally willing to join you in creating one of these adventures! The bonfire setting that you are most interested in doing sounds fun to me.

[/QUOTE]
Ahh, thank you for expressing your interest! Yes, it's a fun plot. I'm open for discussion in PM if you're up for doing it!

Lirael said:
I'm pretty open, actually. I do like your bonfire story, though. Would you have a preference on which character you'd want to be? The visitor or the coordinator?
I am leaning towards the visitor, but I am interchangeable due to whatever you're up for.

[QUOTE="Darth Oats]Edited my post lol

[/QUOTE]
Alright! I'll PM you so we can take it further.

I think I can handle a frazzled coordinator. Sounds like my IRL job, actually! Unfortunately, though, I'm brand new, so I can't do anything over PM tonight.... I would still be interested in roleplaying tonight, though, if you're willing to do it on a forum?

Lirael said:
I think I can handle a frazzled coordinator. Sounds like my IRL job, actually! Unfortunately, though, I'm brand new, so I can't do anything over PM tonight.... I would still be interested in roleplaying tonight, though, if you're willing to do it on a forum?
I'll begin a PM for you, so we can discuss. You're in luck, though, because I prefer to rp with forums! (<3)

Hey! I have an idea for the "Foreigner x Native" plot idea if it is still open and you are willing to listen (or read).

Hello! How're you, Kyna?

I would really like to try the "Passerby x Old Friend" pairing!

If you're still looking for a partner, that is.

Last edited by a moderator:
I am highly interested if you still have a spot, I'm quite literate myself and you seem like a fun person to roleplay with!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back