• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Looking for a FxM rp

NewtDoot

Hi!! Im looking for a roleplay partner whos into Romantic, Dramatic, roleplays to fulfill my guilty pleasure! I need someone really active!! Here are some ideas!!

Earth has been invaded by beings from another world and won the war against the humans. Humans have been hunted down and killed or have been slaved by the other beings.

Alien crash lands on earth to hide from aliens that are chasing him/her, she/he hides in the attic of a human house until is caught by the human.

Gamer gets sucked in the video game world for a sick experiment that scientists pull, without the Gamer knowing and teams up with the Video Game Character to go back to reality.

A human finds a Merman/Mermaid washed up on shore at a beach early in the morning and decides to take care of him/her.

A member of a pirate/navy crew gets attached to the mermaid/merman but the merman/mermaid is going to be sold to a rich man/woman.

A male/female is dragged to a freak show by his/hers friends to check it out, until he/her comes across a tank with a merman/mermaid in it.

These can be short or long!!! So please pm me!!

Gamer gets sucked in the video game world for a sick experiment that scientists pull, without the Gamer knowing and teams up with the Video Game Character to go back to reality
A male/female is dragged to a freak show by his/hers friends to check it out, until he/her comes across a tank with a merman/mermaid in it.

I'd love to do one out of the two prompts that I've quoted above.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back