• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Looking for a friend to actively roleplay Zootopia/Zootropolis with

PyroOvalord

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
Hey everyone! I'm looking for anyone who would be interested in engaging in active roleplay relating to Zootopia/Zootropolis!

Some brief Information about me:

I'm a seventeen year old from the United Kingdom who's literate and enjoys engaging in long-term, active roleplay. I enjoy roleplaying any type of ideas for story and love the drama that roleplay brings! This means that I'm open to all types of roleplay set in the theme of Zootopia! I have been roleplaying for roughly 3-4 years in total but most of this time came from actually roleplaying on Garry's Mod in the very popular serious roleplay gamemode known as Clockwork: Half-Life 2 Roleplay and its many gamemode types based off it like Starship Troopers, Black Mesa, Fallout, SCP, and so fourth. This means that I know the likes of what In-Character, Out-Of-Character and so fourth means.

I tend to have a lot of free time on me as I have just recently completed High School and now in part-time education. This would mean I'd be available at flexible hours and during those hours, always available for roleplay!

If you'd feel interested in roleplaying with me, please contact me!

Last edited by a moderator:
I would be interested! If you are still looking : D

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back