• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Looking for a friend. Any story, any setting.

lilspooks

Shy Guy who is Taken.
Hi there! My name is Jacob and i am 17 years old. I have about 3 months experience in RP and i would love to have someone teach me a little!

What I'm Looking For:
-Someone with some experience since I have little.
-Someone willing to play a female. (I only play males really, I don't know how to play girls. I am down for MxM if the plot is good)
-Someone that likes to speak outside of roleplay sometimes (I'm not just looking for a story I'm looking for friends also)
-Any length of responses, okay grammar

What to expect:
I usually do third person, past tense stories. I don't mind any setting or storyline but I am really into dating/romance scenes mainly in or around school. I am looking for a story with some filler. I don't want it to be just going on a date. I haven't perfected my writing style. I usually use quotes "example" for talking and single quotes 'example' for thinking. I also tend to use short responses but I am working on 1-2 paragraph writing right now. If you do not any of my writing like this let me know and I can change it. I have 3 characters with different looks and personalities as of right now.

Thank you so much for taking the time to read this! Have a good day or night and stay cool! <3
Cain OC.png
Leo.pngliz updated yeah.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back