• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Looking for a few RPs[Closed for now!]

Raneth

Woman of Letters
Despite just posting this, I had a lot of people come to me for RP. I'm not available anymore because there's so many. I doubt I could handle anything more. If anything ends or I have more time to myself, I'll open this again ^^.

So, I'm returning after around a year and a half hiatus. I hadn't been involved in much prior to this, but I just kind of faded out of the RP scene in general everywhere. I've tried to come back on and off but there wasn't really anywhere that interested me. In the MMOs I play the RP community is pretty slow right now so that's kinda off the list, and there isn't really any other side like RPN so I decided to come back and give it another go.

I write about a paragraph or two at the minimum and I try my best to be as literate as possible and do what I can to make the post "good", like using a lot of description. I'm far from the best and I can admit I'm lacking, but I ask that you try your best, too. I don't really enjoy small posts or one liners at all and I'll be bored quickly. I'm not going to jump down your throat if there's a few mistakes here and there, but please just do your best. And I hope that you enjoy yourself doing that. If you prefer smaller posts, I think it's important to find people that will do that with you. This is all for fun, after all :P .

So, I have a few basic ideas to work with. I'm a pretty flexible person, too. I can generally play most ages, any sexual orientation and I do both male and female characters. Right now, I'm more interested in playing men, though. In regards to fandoms, I only do original characters, no canon ones whatsoever, except name drops.

TL;DR

• Good grammar & spelling; the best you can manage
  • One paragraph minimum (we can have our off days)
  • No canonical characters, with one exception listed below.
  • I'm a flexible RPer and can do a lot.

Preferences

• Thread posted in the forum.
  • Character profiles; real photos and semi-realistic art and/or description
  • Romantic subplot(in a 1x1, this just kind of feels natural to me, I guess. Plus, I'm a romance freak)
  • Not being the opener if I can help it. I'll step up to the plate, though.

Now that that's out of the way, here you go:

Fandoms:

Anime

Fullmetal Alchemist

Naruto

Inuyasha

Hetalia - So the thing about this, is that it's the exception. I play canon characters, however, in alternate universes with their human personas... like Germany is Ludwig Beilschmidt, America is Alfred Jones, and so on. Instead of the world where they represent their countries, they're just regular people that are citizens of that country and you build a story up for them to interact in.
TV/Film/Books

Supernatural

Lord of the Rings

How To Train Your Dragon

Star Wars

Harry Potter

Avatar: The Last Airbender / Legend of Korra

Game of Thrones
Games

Mass Effect

Dragon Age

Assassin's Creed

Star Wars: The Old Republic

World of Warcraft

Fallout

The Elder Scrolls

Fable
Favorite Genres:

High & Low Fantasy

Sci-Fi/Futuristic

Dystopian/Apocalypse

Paranormal

Romance

Adventure
"Pairings:"

I'm going to first get it out of that that I just want this to be a basis. If you see something that sparks an idea, go ahead and say it but unless you're willing to work out a plot idea with me, please don't just say, "how about a (something) x (something)" and proceed to leave me hanging/doing most, if not all, of the plotting... it's really tiring :/ . Nothing is more exhausting than getting a reply like, "it's up to you." I understand if you're trying to be nice, but please be more assertive or admit that you don't have much to go off of, but the idea sounded interesting.

[ ALSO BE AWARE THAT THESE DON'T NECESSARILY MEAN ROMANTIC PAIRINGS, JUST CHARACTER PAIRINGS. ]

Male x Female

Male x Male

Female x Female

This includes trans characters.

Knight x Nobility/Royalty

Sorcerer(ess) x Warrior-esque Character

Royalty x Non-Royalty

Skypirate(Steampunk) x Nobility or Non-Adventurer

Fantastical Creature x Human

Paranormal Creature x Non-Paranormal Creature

WW1/2 Soldier x Soldier (This could also be done with Hetalia)

Futuristic Detective x Cyborg/Robot

SPN:

Hunter x Hunter

Hunter x Normal Person turned Hunter (over the course of the story)

Hunter x Fallen Angel

Fallen Angel x Demon (this would more than likely start out very antagonistic, but Castiel and Meg's "relationship" was sort of cute to me)

ME:

Turian x Human (during the war between them. I think it'd be interesting if two soldiers on opposing sides were put in a situation where they had to work with each other)

Spectre x Soldier

Scientist x Soldier (Maybe during some conflict, even the invasion)
Plots:

High Fantasy

My character, Aberon, is a cursed vampire; meaning a witch marked and turned him rather than another vampire. This is what caused the first vampire to spring up and, generally, they contain more human traits than those turned by other vampires. Witches, on the other hand, are reincarnated souls who were brutally killed and hold a vengeance so fierce, they cannot cross to the realm of the deceased. If you want more world-building, go ahead and ask since I have more on this, but there's a sneak peak, I guess.

--- Aberon is a man that had lost it all after taking everything from another. He's a known mercenary and assassin, though not a very trusted one at that, particularly because it's known he's part of the undead sect of creatures. Within the city of Anethyne, he searches for a contract in order to hunt after a sorceress, as he calls her. This person, he hopes, is one that has expertise in tracking magic-users.

So, I'm going to elaborate slightly... you could probably be just about anything fantastical(elf, anthro-creature, dwarf, etc), and this can either have a romance subplot or not. He's bisexual.

AVAILABLE
In recent years, dragonkind and the folk of Hymeria have only just made amends after millennium of conflict. It's been merely three decades since the peace treaty has been put into effect and animosity, as expected, still exists. Dragons aren't known for their kindness or compassion, and are a somewhat unexpressive creature, even in their mortal guises. Whatever gestures and mannerisms they know is parroted from what they've seen the non-Draconians do.

In efforts to tide these problems, delegates have been sent from both sides. This story follows J'arthuem, or Jaeron as he is regarded by Hymerians, has come to the intermingled metropolis known as Elarria as a representative of his sect, the Northern Draekar, a more isolated group than other factions, especially the Draegi of the East, who were particularly antagonistic in their history. Within Elarria, he meets an individual that makes strengthening the peace worth it.

AVAILABLE

• Dragons, Drakes, Serpents
Mass Effect

It's been fifteen years since the invasion of the Reapers has ended. A number of mass relays such as those within the Sol System, Apien Crest, Krogan DMZ, Serpent Nebula, to name a few, have been repaired and are usable. Teams have been formed in order to recover Reaper remains, as plenty are left, and have taken to using them on the relays. Shepard's fate is relatively unknown, though is assumed to be one of those lost in the war by much of the galaxy.

So, to clear this up, our characters would be on one of the mentioned teams, recovering Reaper technology off of their corpses and aiding in rebuilding. We'll probably keep to a default John/Jane. I'd say the best option is to play the main races within the game, since they were the most advanced and had more resources at their disposal, making it more plausible that their relays are fixed. There's some holes in the plot, but dammit, I don't want to be screwed over xP.

AVAILABLE
Dragon Age

All I really have is a mage/templar or mage/mage idea, and it would take place before Origins. Maybe during the early years of Fereldan's independence, or it can be done in another country. An elf/elf story would be nice in Antiva. Maybe a Dalish and City elf.

Last edited by a moderator:
If you are not overwhelmed already, I would love to RP with you! PM me please and tell me if you still are looking for partners or not (^.^)

Heyo \o

I could do Naruto or Elder Scrolls if you're still on the hunt. Your first high fantasy setting also piqued my interest and a handful of your pairing as well. ^^Could kick around some ideas in the world of PMs if you'd like

Hi, I'm new to the site but I've RP'ed for five years. I was wondering if we could do a Sci-Fi RP or maybe some modern fantasy? I have some lore written for both that I like to use in my RP's, but if you have something else I'd love to see it, if you're interested can you send me a PM?

Ob1Kenob1 said:
I'd be interested in the soldier x soldier one in normal or Hetalia
Sorry for the lateness! I forgot that I had gotten a new post. Looked at my notification and was going to answer when I woke up. Totally spaced it off.

Raneth said:
Sorry for the lateness! I forgot that I had gotten a new post. Looked at my notification and was going to answer when I woke up. Totally spaced it off.
That's no problem! I was asleep anyways xD so would you like me to shot you a PM?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back