• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Looking For a Few Partners-Any Topic

MadVladRoleplays

Smol Jacksepticeye
Partner Search Completion

About Me Hey, I'm Vlad. I'm 15 turning 16. I'm slightly new to this and am looking for a few partners to roleplay with. Anything counts/works. Here are things to consider:

• 1. Be friendly. I'm new to roleplay, but am willing to get better.

2. No one liners, unless it's a conversation. But at least say, She replied, he replied, he retorted.

3. Let me know how you're feeling in general or about the RP. Don't just drop out. It should be fun for us both.

4. No broken english, unless it's in your character. For Example, Wei Yan from DW.

5. Ask me about Fandoms or pairings before we do it. I may not know it.

6. No Godmodding. Ever. I'll just stop replying.

7. I am willing to double up on characters, but you should as well.

8. I have OCs and hope to use them. So don't discriminate if I do.

9. I can do Dark Themes, but it depends if the RP is action packed or not. No Dark Themes in a romance, if you please.

10. As of pairings, I only do MxF, though I can try MxM. It might be awkward.

11. I am not away from group Rps so do not be afraid to ask or bring it up.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hiya!

I would be interested in a badboy x goodgirl or a demon x human

Users who are viewing this thread

Back