• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Looking for a few more partners

CreatureLady

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hey there! My name is Lady, I'm 25 years old and go by she/her pronouns. I'm currently looking for a few more partners for roleplays.

A little bit about me:
- I tend to write anywhere from a paragraph to a page and a half depending on how inspired I am.
- I write in third person.
- I love chatting out of character, I love getting to know you, sending memes, videos, songs, etc.
- I can write on here in PMs, on discord, or on google docs depending on where you are most comfortable.

What I'm looking for:
- Someone who is 18+, I'm just comfortable writing with people who are closer to my age.
- Someone who can match me in length, or at least write one paragraph.
- Is okay with doubling.

Fandoms:
** Means I am craving this.
? Means I'm not sure, but I may be convinced

- Marvel **
I can write as: Steve Rogers, Loki, Tony Stark, Peter Parker (Tom Holland's verison)

- Supernatural **
I can write as: Dean and Cas

- Jurassic Park **
I can write as: Owen, Dr. Malcolm, Dr. Sattler, Dr. Grant

- Demon Slayer **
I can write as: Shinobu, Rengoku, Giyuu, Tanjiro, Zenistu and Mitsuri

- Stardew Valley *
I can write as: Abigail, Penny, Leah, Elliott, Sebastian, and various other townsfolk

- Spy x Family
I can write as: Anya and Yor

- My Hero Academia
- Harry Potter
- Transformers
- Overwatch?
- Pokemon
- Hunger Games?
- ACOTAR?
- Skyrim

I'm also open to original ideas that you may be interested in, just check in with me!

Feel free to reach out to me either on here or through PMs.

CreatureLady CreatureLady What kind of pairing are you looking for in a Marvel rp?
I was have two ocs so it really depends on which one. One of them goes well with Dr. Strange or Star Lord, the other goes well with Captain America or Thor. But I'm also open to other suggestions if there was someone else you were more comfortable playing.

I am also open writing Tony Stark, Captain America, Loki, Thor, Peter Parker, maybe Black Widow and Scarlet Witch for you, but again if there's someone else you'd like just let me know.

I was have two ocs so it really depends on which one. One of them goes well with Dr. Strange or Star Lord, the other goes well with Captain America or Thor. But I'm also open to other suggestions if there was someone else you were more comfortable playing.

I am also open writing Tony Stark, Captain America, Loki, Thor, Peter Parker, maybe Black Widow and Scarlet Witch for you, but again if there's someone else you'd like just let me know.
I'm looking for someone to write as Tony Stark for me :) I can play Steve for you!

Hi Lady!
I'm Icarus, or Em, whichever you prefer.

What are you looking for in a Supernatural rp?
I've got an OC that I tend to pair with Cas.
Just so you know, I've only watched up to season 13, but I know the gist of what happens after that and I'm currently rewatching the entire series from the beginning (currently on season 5)

Hey there Icarus!

I'm fairly open in terms of the plot, I like to start around the time of season 4 ish and take inspiration from there. For my OC I like either Sam or Dean, depending on who you were more comfortable writing as. But I will be more than happy to write as Cas for you! Feel free to message me

Users who are viewing this thread

Back