• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

looking for a female rp partner to do simple rp's with

Vespy

I am a modest Role player and am looking for a female role playing partner and that would be willing to do simple role plays with me i can do fantasy,fandom,and action role plays cause i lack the attention span to do long drawn out posts i have a learning disability and cognitive issues so if you are interested in being my partner please let me know with a reply to this thread or with a VM on my profile and we can discuss what we'd like to do.

I like to do fandoms regarding anime and manga i am currently in discussions with someone on doing a fairy Tail RP.

The only manga I look into is Pokemon and Bleach... Apologies, I do usually video games/Red vs Blue. =3 If you're interested, let me know.

I might be interested in Bleach Rp if we could work out the details of it i can do 2 1x1 at the same time i think :)

I have a partner already in a different forum. So part-time if you will works for me. =3 If it's okay with you. Send me a PM and we can talk about it if you're still interested.

That sounds good, thank you for your time and good luck if it doesn't work out. I feel a bit more encouraged at least for my own disability that someone else can have luck finding someone. *bows*

Users who are viewing this thread

Back