• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom looking for a Fandom rp partner đź‘€

Wolfgirljas

Posting Erotic Roleplaying/Content
Hey! I'm Jet, and I'm looking for a new rp partner. I have been text rping for a long time and was just looking to get back into it (it has been a few years).

I am looking for someone who likes to play characters mostly so that we could do either char x char or char x oc.

Preferably I would like a partner who is 18+ as I am 21 and am not super comfortable texting minors even in a platonic rp. Other than that I am pretty much open to anything including nsfw.

My fandoms are as follows:
Naruto
Fnaf
Osomatsu San
Soul eater
Halloween movies (and any other horror movie)
Attack on Titan
Fullmetal Alchemist
Batman (somewhat)
Young justice (s1 for now)
Demon slayer (up to the train arc)
South Park

And others I'm probably forgetting!

If any of this interests you please message me

Last edited:
Hey! I'm Jet, and I'm looking for a new rp partner. I have been text rping for a long time and was just looking to get back into it (it has been a few years).

I am looking for someone who likes to play characters mostly so that we could do either char x char or char x oc.

Preferably I would like a partner who is 18+ as I am 21 and am not super comfortable texting minors even in a platonic rp. Other than that I am pretty much open to anything including nsfw.

My fandoms are as follows:
Naruto
Fnaf
Osomatsu San
Soul eater
Halloween movies (and any other horror movie)
Attack on Titan
Fullmetal Alchemist
Batman (somewhat)
Young justice (s1 for now)
Demon slayer (up to the train arc)
South Park

And others I'm probably forgetting!

If any of this interests you please message me
I'd like to do FNAF.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back