• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Looking for a dungeon master and some people to play a d&d campaign but there's a catch.....

Gundam Watcher 27

I'm blue bababeeba
I'm looking for a dungeon master and some fellow adventurers to join me in making a Power Rangers themed D&D campaign. I myself am not a dungeon master, and would prefer to be one of the party members in the rp. Would anyone be up to humor me with this idea?

Sure. A power rangers roleplaying with dice mechanics sounds fun. Though I would suggest a different system than DnD. I’m sure we can find a system more suitable for Power Rangers.

I suppose that would depend upon how power ranger themed you would like it to be.

Are we talking:

Power Rangers in modern day but with dice mechanics?

Five differently colored kobolds following the behest of a space elf and his warforged buddy and riding giant mythical beasts or dragons as we fight against a powerful sorceress that sends monsters at our home town?

Or like a group of young adventurers chosen to be heroes and each given a special power to call upon in the time of need?

Two of those, you could make dnd work. Though the modern one, you'd probably rather use something like Palladium.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back