• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Looking for a demon male.

Sally_Love

Little Ball Of Cute
This roleplay is purely fantasy,in this world humans weild magic and there are creatures born with magic.

The humans fear the demons so they force them to act as targets in the arena for the warriors to take their anger off on.Since demons are stronger than humans they dont die from small wounds.

Your character will be a demon who has been at the arena for as long as he can remember.He has lasted longer than the older demons he once lived amongst.During a fight a surprise happened by my character who cant stand violence.

My character is the arena owners and lords daughter.She was raised in the arena but she never witnessed the fights until her 18th birthday as the man her father wants her to marry was showing off his skills by aiming for the demon who couldnt fight back.Jumping into the arena the young lady protects the demon and heals him with her rare healing magic.

The opening scene will begin as your character will be broight to the post where the warriors use him as a target.

Pm if interested please comment below or pm me.

Last edited:
I'm new to this site but definitely interested in roleplaying something like this if you are still looking for a partner! I have no issue playing a male character. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back