• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Looking for a DBD roleplay partner! (MINORS DNI)

Wiggled Therapist

Your personnel Therapist
I'm looking for a Dead By Daylight roleplay partner πŸ€™βœ¨ I would prefer Huntress but I'm totally cool with OCs and or other canon characters! I'm Primarily going to be playing Nea (Spray Painter Nea) with a few of my own headcanons. I want it to be a slow burn with a few twists on the entity's realm.

Killers from other fandoms can be added along with survivors πŸ‘

I'm totally cool with playing side characters to help push the roleplay along as you are okay with that too!

Just a bit of information! πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”-

This Nea is a more head-cannoned Nea from a different timeline. Still takes place in the DBD universe with the entity but Nea comes from a Cyberpunk future.

She has 2 cyberpunk enhancements. A spinal implant and a cybernetic eye replacement.

- Spinal implant: Reduces fatigue, allows for faster sprinting + acceleration. Offers armor for the spine.

- Eye replacement: Outlines items/peoples of interest making it easier for her to identify things. Can see better in the dark. Has a Sensitivity to light. Light will cause a hardware reset. She will become temporarily blind. (She can't use flashlights)
β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”
Entities Realm: Same as the original Dead By Daylight but once you die you're dead. I also canon the entity can take different forms if wanted aside from his regular.

β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”
Nea comes from a shattered society of backstabbers and black market dealers. She was always on every ones shit list no matter how hard she tried not to be. In fact, her last moments in her own era were being chased down by the government. Fun times...

She is distrustful towards others and finds it difficult to β€œget to know them” outside of an acquaintanceship. Though she still holds a friendly exterior and is very good with words. She's used to the terrifying factors the entity offers but will never get over the killers and how much of a threat they pose.

β€”β€”β€”β€”-
I don't discriminate! As long as you can spell and give me something to work off of id love to start a rp!
β€”β€”-
Untitled990_20240304221131.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Back