• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Looking for a dark and tragic romance

MephK

Offers power in exchange for fresh souls
Heya!

I've recently been in the moon for something like a cursed romance, bittersweet and sad, so if anyone is interested, please let me know xD (though it could still have a good ending, or up and downs along the way, i can write sweet things too)

Here are some examples of ideas i had: the protagonists being immortals, by magic or science, (vampires, angels, demons, deities, anthropomorphic aliens, advanced humans or creatures whose consciousness live inside mechanical bodies that they can change at will, whatever you like), having lived too long, seen too much, perhaps one could have given up on humanity, have a really dark or twisted mindset, i really welcome deep and phylosophical themes and discussions xD

They could be from opposing factions, or natural enemies, something making their attraction to each other something they would naturally tend to fight against, even if they end up giving in eventually anyway, unable to fight their feelings any longer.

The charas could have tragic backgrounds too, anything you can think of, i'm open to many ideas as long as we can spin an interesting tale together.

I don't mind any sort of mature themes either, as you may guess, ranging from carnage to more debauched ideas, though anything written on this forum would have to be a little tuned down. xD

As for the settings, i'm open to anything not too normal, ranging from ancient civilizations to futuristic societies, steampunk and all the other -punks, entirely made up worlds, alien planets, magical or scientifical civilizations, from the more primal ones to the most evolved ones, brand new worlds to broken ones, dystopia to utopia, to a really average modern world in which supernatural beings hide among us, or any other what-if possibility one may think of.

Please, have a decent writing and be able to write at least a couple lines, preferably with descriptions and stuff, i'm a very graphic person and love detailed descriptions.

Also: i play FEMALE, and would be looking for MALES. Important little thing, thank you for noting that xD

If you want to write several characters, you can be free to, of whichever gender you may like, as long as the main romance interest is male, and i will follow if the story demands it.

I hope someone will be interested xD

Message me if you are, and we'll shape up the plot together, i have many ideas

Have a nice day ^^

Hello. Maybe I can interest you with some of the plots on my own search thread? (Link below on my signature)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back