• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Looking for a dance partner! (Updated 7/16 Always Open!!!! ;3)

Kozaktri said:
Alright, shoot me a PM, I have to go to sleep soon :/ . I'll try to get back to you as soon as I can.
I'm not shooting out PMs until later this week, but you'll be on my list.

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="The Departure]Where is this "Grand Adventure RP" everyone's talking about that I'm yet to see? .-.

[/QUOTE]
They're all one on ones, and I've been a little bit too busy to be a one on one lately thanks to summer courses, but once Saturday hits and I'm out of school, expect to see it flood up my history ;)

It's cool~

I won't be able to heavily roleplay until Monday, but I wouldn't mind rping with you in a Harry Potter rp or Grand Adventure.

Kattz said:
It's cool~
I won't be able to heavily roleplay until Monday, but I wouldn't mind rping with you in a Harry Potter rp or Grand Adventure.
That's fine, I'll still be busy with other stuff the next few weeks, but I'll try my hardest to make sure I post 2-3 times per day per roleplay. How about Grand Adventure? We already have a chat set up so I'll talk to you there ;3

[QUOTE="Space Cowboy Ein]I'm down for doing some debt repaying in strange fantasy worlds!

[/QUOTE]
I am too! ;3

Shoot me a pm whenever you're ready to talk, but I can't skype tonight.

Ballerina said:
Grand Adventure: An unlikely duo sets off to find a magical relic. On the journey they meet dozens of quirky characters and find themselves in odd situations often.
I am interested in this one, because I love world building and character development can go so many ways.

Ballerina said:
Spacy Prison Break: After being abducted by aliens and taken to a strange planet, two characters land themselves in prison for breaking a rather obscure law that they didn't know about. They find themselves in the same cell and bond over the time spent in space jail, trying to figure out how this unknown world works and try to come up with the ultimate plan to escape prison.
Very interested. Plus I like the idea of a prison, whether it be a maximum security or a small time jail.

I was also curious if you were looking for more plots? I have one or two I am interested in bringing to life.

Zaxs said:
I am interested in this one, because I love world building and character development can go so many ways.
Very interested. Plus I like the idea of a prison, whether it be a maximum security or a small time jail.

I was also curious if you were looking for more plots? I have one or two I am interested in bringing to life.
I'm actually doing the grand adventure with several people, but I find with an idea like that, it never goes in the same direction because there's so much room for creativity. I thought of the space jail one on a whim earlier this afternoon, so it's not really as fleshed out as I'd like, but that's what partners are for! And I'm all ears for any other plot you have in mind, shoot me a pm and we can talk there!

djinnamon said:
I'm interested in a Sailor Moon Rp with a MXM pairing
Yasss! Like next generation, AU, or whatever floats your boat? I'm up for anything, send me a pm whenever you want! ;3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back