• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Looking for a creative partner

Howdy, folks. I'm looking to collaborate with someone in a dark fantasy style RP. To get some basic stuff out of the way, for the sake of partner compatibility, I'd like my partner to be 18+. Like everyone else, I believe in quality over quantity. That being said, 4-6 paragraphs per post (500+ words) at least keeps me more engaged. I can certainly write more than that when inspired, especially when more characters are involved, so that's not set in stone. I'm looking for a partner that also enjoys worldbuilding and fleshing out characters. I tend towards writing male main characters, but I'm open to whatever pairings. You should be willing to play extra characters as needed. Romance isn't my main focus, and while I enjoy it, I prefer it to be a slow burn.

Below are a couple very simple starter plots that I like to think are open-ended. If there are details about it you don't like, they can be changed! Especially the details about your character. I'm currently in a dark mood and wanting to play a mean/forceful character, but that's not to say it needs to be doom and gloom all the time. I'm interested in hearing any of your ideas. We can plan things out, or plot as we go.
'
1.) This one is kind of a simple medieval quest kind of concept that I've been thinking about. I'm looking to play a demon character who is in search of a magical object, but because of their blood, needs the help of another person. Your character is recruited under the precedence of needing a navigator, protector, mage, translator, etc. I had it in mind that your character would suffer a curse/transformation that may force them to stay together, but there are more elements that could be added along the way.

2.) Another thought was something like a Hades/Persephone scenario. I'd like to play a demigod (or similar) who meets a mortal and is impressed by a kind deed or accomplishment. After becoming gradually obsessed, your character could be captured, asked to renounce their family/humanity. Perhaps they are rewarded with great power of their own. This one is more of an experimental concept, so it's rough around the edges, but I'd be interested in hearing any ideas you'd have to build off of it.

So just rough concepts, I know. But if you're feeling inspired, and these ideas seem like they're up your alley, shoot me a PM with your thoughts and we can discuss!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back