• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Futuristic Looking for a CO-GM to help me create an original cyberpunk universe loosely inspired by Cyberpunk-Edgerunners! (18+)

Foster

Inheritor
Hello all!

This is gonna be pretty self explanatory considering I let it all hang out in the title, but I'm hoping to get somebody (Or potentially two somebodies) to help me create a cyberpunk original setting for a group RP that we would CO-GM later down the line. Having recently watched Edgerunners on Netflix I'm currently awash with muse for cyberpunk stuff and would love to make a universe from the ground up, as although I enjoyed Edgerunners a lot it left a few things to be desired for what I personally want from this kind of setting. The augmented humans, the smell of revolution in the air and the larger than life characters were all great but I'd love to kick things up a notch. More robots, more dystopia, more neon! Lets really set the night on fire with this. I have a few loose concepts already forming but this would be a 50/50 set up so I'm happy to hear out all your wildest concepts.

About me

So a little about me for those of you who aren't already acquainted with me, you can call me Foster and I'm a 23 year old male from the UK currently studying animal behavior at university. I've got 8+ years of roleplay experience and would consider myself literate, averaging somewhere between 600-1000 words per post on average. My schedule is currently wide open but will be narrowing soon as I'll be returning to study later this week, so you can expect a minimum of one post a week from me in an RP but I'm pretty much always free for OCC and world building stuff as it's just the kind of thing I do to occupy my free time. Oh and I'm hopeless with code and making interest checks and roleplays look interesting as you may have already noticed. I swear my ideas are better than my ability to compose an interest check suggests lol.

About you (Hopefully!)

I like to think I'm not too picky when it comes to partners but I do have a few expectations. For a world building project like this I'm really looking for somebody that is happy to not just bring their own ideas to the table, but also engage in some verbal tennis where we both bounce ideas off one another to really squeeze the most out of them. Discord would be really useful for a project like this as although RPnation is great for RP, using PMs for world building leaves a lot to be desired. Literate players would also be great! I'm not a stickler for grammar or spelling (Especially in ooc) but when it comes to stuff going into the RP I like to keep mistakes to a minimum. We all slip up though, so don't sweat little errors here and there. I know it already says 18+ in the title but I'll just reiterate it here in case anybody missed it, I'm 23 so I'm not comfortable interacting with minors on here and will have to politely decline anybody under that age. Besides with this kind of setting there will be dark and mature themes anyway so if you can't handle that kind of subject matter this won't be for you!

It would be ideal if you had also watched Edgerunners considering that's what I'm going to be taking most of my inspiration from on this project, but if you haven't and just have a general love of the cyberpunk genre then feel free to apply regardless!

I'm not picky about gender or sexuality when it comes to my world building partners so as long as you can work with what I've written above we'll be golden.

Closing thoughts

So to wrap things up, I know this isn't exactly a lot to go off but the point of all this is that I want to build this project up alongside you! If you are interested then please send me a PM and we can sort everything out from there. Thanks for reading and I hope to hear from you soon : )

Users who are viewing this thread

Back