• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom ✶ Ꜣ . looking for a Chat Noir ! [ocxcc]

perropanson222

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
ıllı about me .

hi! with full transparency here, i'm 16 years old. i love writing, drawing, and letting my mind run free to fiction.
i'm honestly new to the site, but i've been looking for someone to do this character with me for about a month now... so, i'm testing my luck !
i have a lot of other projects i'm working on, but i'm looking to improve my writing and other skills. slow responses can be expected.
i don't mind a partner's age, but it's preferable if they're not far off from mine.
i recently got back into Miraculous Ladybug, and while it is a very corny (and honestly poorly written) series, it brings great joy to the younger kid in my brain !

ıllı roleplay .

i kindly ask for multi-para length or more, and a wish to indulge and immerse into the world-building and story
the latter is more of an optional suggestion, but it's just something i want to include...
the characters will be aged up and take place from season 2 to season 3.
i'm planning on being an oc, but look forward to playing other canon characters to help the plot (like Ladybug herself! or others.)
i'm fine with making the starter.
i'd prefer doing slice of life with a little bit of planning in. but if you prefer a set in plot, i can do that too!
romance is optional, but i'd be delighted to experience with it, same thing with angst and combat.
i can do mxm and mxf!
i have a few ocs to try out, from citizens to other miraculous holders. it'll be up to preference, as they're all different in gender and personality.

sorry that the post is boring, i'm just curious. have a great day!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back