• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Looking for a casual RP partner!

Katrina Helena

🌸🦊 Yae Miko 🦊🌸
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
I love RPing but never have partners 🤷🏻‍♀️
I apologise in advance if I don't respond for a while, I sometimes get very busy and forget to announce in advance or something! Also, I have the bad habit to ghost people when I'm in a dark place, so again, I'm incredibly sorry!

Especially now with the quarantine and having to do so much work and study for University, I need time for myself too, and that's usually spent either writing fanfics on AO3 or Tumblr, playing video games, watching movies or reading.
Also, the fandoms with *** are the ones I'm most interested in.

Please, if you want to RP, no 1-liner. Let's make this a really cute story!

Send me a reply or a DM if you want to RP, I'm pretty bad with this site, but I'm excited to do lots of nice RPs! <3

I RP only OC x Canon (doubles, I think it's called?) and below are the fandoms and crushes I have for my OC <3

Movies:

Harry Potter
( Draco ) ***
Lord Of The Rings ( Legolas, Haldir )
The Hobbit ( Thranduil )

TV Series:

Stranger Things ( Billy Hargrove ) ***
Game of Thrones ( Ramsay, Margaery, Sansa, Sandor )
BBC Sherlock ( Moriarty, Sherlock )

Anime:

Kuroshitsuji ( Snake, Undertaker, Charles Grey, Lau, Sebastian, Violet, Redmond ) ***
Boku no Hero Academia ( Dabi, Hawks, Shinsou, Chisaki, Todoroki, Bakugou, Uraraka, Tsuyu ) ***
JoJo's Bizarre Adventure ( Dio, Joseph, Jotaro, Kakyoin, Josuke, Rohan, Giorno, Abbacchio, Bruno, Risotto, Melone) ***
Naruto ( All Akatsuki, Shikamaru, Gaara, Kankuro, Shisui, Kakashi )
Yu-Gi-Oh ( Seto Kaiba, Bakura/Thief King Bakura-Akefia )
Hetalia ( Germany, France, Prussia, Canada, America, Japan )
2P!Hetalia ( 2P!Canada, 2P!America, 2P!France, 2P!Italy, 2P!Japan, 2P!Germany )
Hellsing ( Alucard )

Games:

Obey Me! ( Satan, Lucifer, Leviathan, Diavolo) ***
Ikemen Sengoku ( Mitsuhide, Masamune, Nobunaga ) ***
Danganronpa ( Byakuya, Nagito, Gundham, Chiaki )
Your Turn To Die ( Keiji Shinogi )
League of Legends ( Jhin, Malzahar, Draven, Ezreal, Vladimir, Zed, Sett, Kayn )
Corpse Party ( Kizami ) ***
Assassins Creed ( Altair, Malik, Ezio, Connor )

Others:

Creepypasta
( Ben Drowned, Ticci Toby, Jeff the Killer, Eyeless Jack )
Noblesse ( Frankenstein, Tao, Takeo, Rajak, Karias )
Total Drama World Tour ( Alejandro, Noah )
Xiaolin Showdown ( Chase Young )

Haii, are you interested in females being a partner. It wouldn't be romantic-based ofc, but I would love to do Lord of the Rings of something?

I RP only OC x Canon (doubles, I think it's called?) and below are the fandoms and crushes I have for my OC
Doubling means that you’ll play a character for the other person for whatever reasons they have (normally romance) and they’ll play one for you.
Anyways I’d be down to do bnha as I can play a decent Bakugou or Todoroki

Doubling means that you’ll play a character for the other person for whatever reasons they have (normally romance) and they’ll play one for you.
Anyways I’d be down to do bnha as I can play a decent Bakugou or Todoroki

Sounds cute! Who's you want me to play as for you?🌸

I absolutely love Jhin and Levi!
I'm torn between who I should rp as, if you'll have me, but I'm so uncertain I can do them justice!
b....but if you're okay with someone like me, I'd love to rp. >//<

Users who are viewing this thread

Back