• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Looking for a casual roleplaying partner

xpastelcrimes

Hello everyone ^^
Lately i’ve been itching to get back into roleplaying, simply because i love creative writing, but find myself too unmotivated to write something by myself (fanfiction etc.).
I’m looking for a very casual partner as i work full time and sometimes don’t manage to immediately reply.
I mainly to K-Rp and would like to stay within that realm.
I preferably roleplay as OC’s.
As for the style of writing, i usually go for advanced lit.
I basically do femalexmale and malexmale only
If you’re interested don’t be afraid to message me!

heyhey! do you rp only as ocs or are you willing to do member x member as well?

i can do member x member as well! only thing i dont rp as are groups i dont know as well as BTS and Blackpink
Oh I c, thats understandable I don't do bts and blackpink either, but I have a fair share of other groups if you'd like to check them out if we've got any in common:

NCT - Xiaojun, Ten, YangYang, Hendery, Yuta, Haechan, Mark
VICTON - Seungwoo, Subin
ONEUS - Xion, Seoho, Ravn, Hwanwoong

OnlyOneOf - Yoojung, Nine, Love, Rie
ATEEZ - Wooyoung, Seonghwa, Hongjoong
SOLOISTS - WOODZ, DVWN.
P1H - Keeho, Intak
Monsta X - Changkyun
SVT - Jeonghan, Jun

alongside the members I tend to use.

Oh I c, thats understandable I don't do bts and blackpink either, but I have a fair share of other groups if you'd like to check them out if we've got any in common:

NCT - Xiaojun, Ten, YangYang, Hendery, Yuta, Haechan, Mark
VICTON - Seungwoo, Subin
ONEUS - Xion, Seoho, Ravn, Hwanwoong

OnlyOneOf - Yoojung, Nine, Love, Rie
ATEEZ - Wooyoung, Seonghwa, Hongjoong
SOLOISTS - WOODZ, DVWN.
P1H - Keeho, Intak
Monsta X - Changkyun
SVT - Jeonghan, Jun

alongside the members I tend to use.
i can definitely do Monsta X, Ateez and Seventeen, the other groups i only know very casually

i can definitely do Monsta X, Ateez and Seventeen, the other groups i only know very casually
omg that's so cool! i'd love to do something around seventeen and ateez. do you mind multiple ships/crossovers?

omg that's so cool! i'd love to do something around seventeen and ateez. do you mind multiple ships/crossovers?
hey sorry for the late answer, i somehow didn’t get a notification. we could do that yea, just a heads up that i don’t know tooooo much about these groups. just surface level i would say

hey sorry for the late answer, i somehow didn’t get a notification. we could do that yea, just a heads up that i don’t know tooooo much about these groups. just surface level i would say
that's okay! i'm p much the same. i know a little bit more of attez than i know of seventeen, though. what genres are you interested in doing?

open for anything really :)) only thing im not into is fantasy
oh damn :c fantasy is my main genre and i usually include it aside whatever other mix of genres i'm doing with my partner. thank you for your time to answer my questions, tho!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back