• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Looking for a 1x1 partner!

soulsparks

IT'S REWIND TIME * F * 23
Hey guys! I'm new to this site so this will be my first call out to get some people to interact with! I'd love to get to know some of the talented writers here on this site!

I have some rules that I need to clear up before I say what I'd like to do!

- You must be 18+ or older! I MAY make some exceptions for someone who is 17, but that's about it!

- You must be a literate writer. 2-3 paragraphs average.

- Please do not push me for replies. I'm very slow, so it may take me 2-3 days to do a reply, and maybe more. I have a job and bills to pay. If it's going to take me a while, I will let you know!

- I love to plot! I like to talk things out in detail. Possible scenarios. All that fun stuff! So I'd like a partner that is willing to do some heavy plotting and planning with me. I'm not really the type to just wing it. Not to say that things cannot change, but it's good to have a thought out plan and make adjustments than just not know what to do.

- please don't ghost me! You don't have to give me a reason, but please let me know if you don't wanna interact anymore!
-same goes for me! If I feel comfortable explaining why I need to cut ties, I will. But please respect my desicions if I don't! I will let you know if I do not wish to role play with you/not talk to you.

-I'd like to be friends with the people I write with! I need a lot of ooc communication and without it, interactions and writing make me uncomfortable. If that isn't your cup of tea, I don't think this will work out!

I think that's about it for rules! Let's get into the fun stuff!

I'm looking for someone to write with! Usually I'd rather have Canon characters, but I'm ok with OC's so long as they aren't Mary Sue / Gary Stu !

My fandoms are The Last of Us, My Hero Academia, Overwatch, Kill La Kill, and Vocaloid. I usually write as characters I already have prepared and have worked heavily on, but I'm trying new things and would be willing to write the Canon ladies in these series!

The characters I have prepped and write best as are Ellie Williams, Angela Ziegler, Ryuko Matoi, and Hatsune Miku!

I love writing AU's as well! And I have a whole bunch prepped for Ellie and Hatsune Miku!

I also am up for Romance as well! A lot of my muses are part of the LGBTQ+ community! So I hope that's alright!

There are other fandoms I'm aware of and know some of, but I've listed what I know the best! I'd love to collaborate and mix things up with other fandoms!

I'm also available on Discord for roleplaying!

DM me if you're interested in anything I've said!

Last edited:
^Bumpity bump.
Here is Nesy. The dude who wants to roleplay. But...Don't want to ruin your day.

Not over 18+. Wish I could've done more but nope.

Sorry to ruin your day! :(

Sorry! ^^ Good luck finding a roleplay partner.

Bump and updated! I got ghosted and it's been kinda upsetting so I added that I prefer if you let me know if you don't want to interact anymore.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back