• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom looking for a 1x1 One Piece RP !

lyeee

*enter custom title*
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
ABOUT ME
> 18yo, any pronouns
> my native language isn't english, so some of my sentences might sound a bit off but i promise i'm doing my very best!
> probably semi-lit, but i haven't written or roleplayed in a long time.
> i currently have a huge hyperfixation on One piece, which is why I'd like to find op rp buddies!!
> i write in lowercase when casually speaking but will use majs when roleplaying.

RP RULES/LOOKING FOR
> i'm not really into one liners and will prefer my partner to write out actual paragraphs.
> looking for ocxcc roleplay! double ups are welcomed as i'd love to try playing a canon character.
> i won't be able to roleplay as any character appearing after dressrosa, as it is the arc i'm currently on.
> obviously, i also want to avoid spoilers.
> i don't really know yet which characters i would feel comfortable playing as, so just ask me anyone and we'll see.
> i'm mostly looking for someone who would be down to roleplay as Sanji, Usopp or Law, but if you want to play as someone else just tell me and we'll adjust!

thanks for reading, you can dm me on here or on my discord!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back