• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Looking for a 1x 1 roleplay set in my world(s).

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hi, I'm Rum!

I'm looking for someone to RP in a world(s) that I've building, one is a higher fantasy world while the other is a modern day world. Any questions or need any more information just ask I'm happy to supply!! Here's a bit on both worlds:

Galaria
(High fantasy)​

After the Draconic war, dragons are now few and far between, liberating humanoids. Allowing for them to thrive, using the magic to conquer a large amount of land.

Most magical creatures now would rather blend into humanoid society by being 'reborn'. Trading some of their magic to gain humanoid features. Over generations humanoids have gained these mystical powers from there ansestors, being categorised as Kissed, Touched, Born and Null.

Being "Kissed' is where a humanoid with or without magic within their blood, gains magic through a pact with a magical creature. These creatures give part of their magic to the contractor, through blood rituals or flowing magic through that person.

Being 'Touched' is where humanoids who have magical blood but need to learn how to awaken them, this is mostly through this can take up to 20 years to learn and master.

Being 'Born' is given to magical creatures who have decided to give up immortality and reincarnate as humanoids with innate magical abilities. Being born applies to the 1st to the 3rd generation of that magical creature's bloodline as that is where the inherited magical blood is the strongest.

Being 'Null' is given to the people who have no magical powers.

If any more info is needed PM me!!

Reath
(Modern day)​

Reath runs like modern day earth, I can't really go into much detail because there are numerous places and settings. It's up to you what you prefer!

If this doesn't appeal to your tastes I'm down to roleplay fandoms such as danganrompa, Persona, Demon slayer and MHA just hit me up on Discord (in my profile) or PM me!!

Thank you for reading!!

Hi! Do you have any plots in mind for these worlds? Your high fantasy sounds so interesting!
Heyy!! I was hoping to discuss plots when I had an idea of the character cause I can cater it more towards them. If you are looking for anything specific I can make it work ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back