• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings looking for 1x1 rp partners!

junglejuice

hey! i'm feeling really creative at the moment and am in search for 1x1 roleplays with people.

i don't have any plots saved, but I love anything romance :angels:

( i'd prefer to be the female character because I haven't been a female in my recent rp's. it can be mxf or fxf, whichever you want!)

message me if interested

hey! i'm feeling really creative at the moment and am in search for 1x1 roleplays with people.

( i'd prefer to be the female character because I haven't been a female in my recent rp's. it can be mxf or fxf, whichever you want!)

message me if interested
Hey, I'm up for a 1x1 rp. we can do an mxf rp.

message me if interested

Hey there I too am interested in doing a 1x1 if your not to overwhelmed by multiple roleplays. Perhaps I'll shoot you a PM if you dont end up beating me to the punch (typically this happens often haha).

Hey there I too am interested in doing a 1x1 if your not to overwhelmed by multiple roleplays. Perhaps I'll shoot you a PM if you dont end up beating me to the punch (typically this happens often haha).

yes please do!! i'm always looking for more rp partners

Users who are viewing this thread

Back