• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Looking for 1x1 role-plays

Circus Girl Patches

Pinning up in Style

Hello. I'm Patches and I'm looking for a couple of one-on-one role-plays through forums, that would be under the standards of literate to semi-literate. I enjoy doing long posts that are detailed!

Please comment if you find any interest, I have a couple of pairings I'd like to try out more that anything, and possibly a few group role-plays though, I'm not very confident in group role-plays,because I haven't done them in a while and sometimes I get very confused on what character is communicating to another character.

I enjoy most forums of role-play though the themes that are my favourite are; Historical Settings, Action, Romance, Drama, Plot Twists, etc.

Characters I play and their gender depend on the plot, I'm more a female based role because, I find it difficult to play male characters (I find my male characters turn out to be rather nasty characters, and I don't like being like that, because it makes me feel like I'm bringing down men in genre).

Pairings of Interest: All wished pairings will be bold.

Bad Boy X Nerdette

Actress/Actor X Fan

Doctor X Patient

Witch X Human

Historian X Some from the Ancient World

Mortal X God or Demi-God - Mortal is given to the God or Demi-God as a offering bride, they wed and it's their story upon how they begin to love one another and respect each other.

Hunger Games Universe (Could be turned into a Group RP)- Pairing Early Tributes (Like possibly the first Hunger Games, maybe they were more violent and lasted longer than the later ones, so a possible love between District Tributes or something)

A Modern Era Person gets lost in time, falling in love with a beautiful young woman who seems to be the heir to the empire of Atlantis.

Victorian Detectives - Both have their own pasts and their are tormented by something, and in time they find comfort in each other, and become lovers and partners, they learn more about each other in time grows. (I have a character which I'm using currently for this plot, her name is Dido, if you're interested in finding out about her and reading her character sheet I'll send you a link to her character sheet).

Viking X Captive Wife - A Viking chief goes on a raid and finds a beautiful young woman, entranced by her he takes her away, and marries her when he arrives home, it's their story about understanding one another, and finding respect for one another, and also raising their family. (I actually have a character named Faye for this plot)

[QUOTE="Wandering Hollow]Oooo. The Victorian Detective one looks neat. Or should I say, exquisite? *Holds pipe.*

[/QUOTE]
Shall we discuss plot in conversation, if you are interested good sir? Please message me if you're interested. We can work on themes and such.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back