• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Looking for 1x1 partners! Open for all ideas/plots! Still open!

SoliJamiin

"A knife is a good friend when you have no other."
Hey! It may be raining, but I'm ready to write! You can call me Jamiin (:

About my preferences, I do not have many as I'm open to most subjects and characters. I am cool with all pairings if romance is decided (MxM, FxM, and FxM), all genders, sexualities, and just about anything else is okay. I do not mind drugs, cussing, or other violent matters involved and, in fact, often include them in my writing (if this is any issue for anyone, I have no problem abstaining from them!)

Also, I do not expect a response every single night, but at least one every other night if possible. I do work and am in college, so I will not be on at all times during the day and may not be on at all for a day (and whenever the next semester starts I'll try to warn about busy days), but I will try to let you know when I can what my schedule will be for the day/week once we get an rp setup.

As for characters/ideas, at the moment I am looking for someone to get with me on characters who are in an abusive relationship or who are dealing with domestic or parental abuse, but I do not mind to have characters that are not in situations like this!

As for plots, I am open to any ideas!

Also, I usually write about two-three paragraphs and sometimes I can do around 15 paragraphs. Of course, I do not expect anyone to write that much, but I would like at the least 2 paragraphs a post.

Just let me know your style and preferences and we can get something started, or just spot some ideas or cravings. So if anyone is interested, message me here or shoot me a PM!

Last edited:
Hi. I am very interested in doing a role play with you. If you down for it I could be a female with an abusive relationship.

Hey! I’d love to write with you! I love darker, grittier plots. If maybe you’d wanna write let me know!!

Hey! I would love to work on something with you. I tend to focus more on darker plots but as I can see it wouldn't be a problem, I only do fxf. :)

Hey, I’d love to discuss some plots with you.
Anything is fine with me in terms of violence, swearing, etc.
Hopefully we can work something out?

I'd be intereted in a Abused Ex / Ex AKA "You left me for that shithead?" type of plot, if you're still looking for something like that?

Hey there! Sounds like we are compatible writers. I have a few characters we can use for an abusive relationship or some other dark theme. PM me if you're still looking.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back