• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Looking for 1x1 partner. Will update as I get ideas!

Tsundoku

Je ne veux pas travailler...

Hey, Tsundoku here. I've just joined RPNation but this seems like a pretty active RP site! Anyway, I have some plot bunnies and a whole lotta fandoms. All the fandoms will be Canon/OC, just sayin'. For Harry Potter I can do OC/OC but I'm not super into that, so my lack of enthusiasm could be discouraging.

Note: Any relationship I RP will be heterosexual because I'm heterosexual and I'm worried I'll offend someone.

Fandoms

Tokyo Ghoul (really really REALLY wanna do this) | Free! Iwatobi Swim Club | Free: Eternal Summer | Kuroshitsuji | Kuroshitsuji II | Kuroshitsuji: Book of Circus | Harry Potter | Marvel Cinematic Universe | Diabolik Lovers (I hated the anime sooo freaking much if we're gonna RP this it's basically gonna be righting all its wrongs) | The Hunger Games | Death Note

Plot Bunnies

❤ A blind girl bumps into a boy who offers to help her cross the road after learning that she's blind. She falls in love with his voice. The genders could be reversed.

❤ Based on a short, less than 10 minutes film I saw whose name I don't remember. A waitress works at a small cafe, and sometimes she sings for the customers. Her voice is beautiful. Once a man walks in and she likes him. But when she sings, he doesn't even look up at her. Disheartened, she still doesn't give up and sings every time he comes. Then one day she discovers that he is, in fact, deaf.

❤ A broke college student visits a cheap fast food place nearly every day and falls in love with the waitress.

I am a very fluffy romantic aren't I? :3 I also have a few requirements!

Give me at least 2-3 paragraphs to work with. If it's a fast paced conversation or a similar situation, I understand, but please no oneliners. If you really cannot think of anything else to write, tell me OOC and I will do my best to give you a lengthy reply. If not, I will assume you're being lazy and give you a reply as short as yours.

Grammar and spelling have to be good. I can tolerate mistakes and I will not point them out to you, but we all have spellcheck. And if you don't there are many spell checkers online.

I like planning out my plots in detail, all the way till the end. Please help me get there.

I won't do smut; just keep in mind that site rules say to fade-to-black.

If you don't wish to continue please let me know! Don't disappear on me. I won't get mad if you say 'Hey, this was fun but I don't wanna do this anymore' or something. It's much better than leaving me hanging for a reply that will never come. If you're bored, lemme know and we can discuss something to quicken the plot or change it.

These are just things I have come up with. If you have a better idea or even a pairing or something, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE LET ME KNOW! I cannot stress this enough.

Last edited by a moderator:
I am looking for more oppertunity to be someone elses character, so I would gladly do Marvel with you. Though I am very busy wity work, so I can't promise more than one respons a day...

Syrrus said:
I am looking for more oppertunity to be someone elses character, so I would gladly do Marvel with you. Though I am very busy wity work, so I can't promise more than one respons a day...
Ionia said:
Hi there! I can roleplay Tokyo Ghoul or Kuroshitsuji/ Kuroshitsuji II with ya. ^u^
Shelbasaurus said:
Gosh, I really love the blind girl plot!
PM me!

[QUOTE="Yuuki Kuran]Black Butler, Harry Potter and Diabolik Lovers are all awesome.

[/QUOTE]
PM me!

Mobius said:
What sort of things do you like to do for The Hunger Games?
I don't have any particular things I want to do for THG, PM me and tell me what you'd like to do!

Oh my gosh, I absolutely adore all your plots, just gotta say--that being said, are you still up for the plot involving the singing waitress and deaf man? :D I'll be home late from school (I got Writing Club today, and homework), but I'll reply ASAP. Bye!

UnknownRunner said:
Oh my gosh, I absolutely adore all your plots, just gotta say--that being said, are you still up for the plot involving the singing waitress and deaf man? :D I'll be home late from school (I got Writing Club today, and homework), but I'll reply ASAP. Bye!
Hey, yes I am! I can't start a conversation with you since I have less than 10 posts so please PM me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back