• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Looking for 1x1 either mxf or fxf

Babygirl76020

Hello all! I am Chrissy, but you can also call me Chris, or Christine! College is out right now for me, so I will have quite a bit of freetime. However, in January I will begin to have a lot less time because college is starting back. Major thing everyone needs to know, I am still trying to learn how to Role-play. I have Rped a couple of times. However, I think I'm doing okay, but if you do not want to take the time to be patient with me, and if I make mistakes correct me then you do not have to PM me! I will try my hardest to keep up with you, and I will appreciate anyone who is actually willing to help me learn!

Rules;

-I only play female, I might be able to play the male role, because I do have male characters created, but like I said I am new to this and playing a male role is something I have not tried yet. Equally.

-Pairings- I do MxF and FxF roles.

-Be polite, please? If I find you to be rude, I won't answer you. Just being honest.

-At this time, I'm looking for a semi-literate role play. My main reason for looking for semi-literate rather than literate is because of me. Since I am fairly new I am not so sure I could keep up with the Literate role-players at the moment! Although that does not mean that here in the near future I will not try!

Genres-

Fandoms:

Twilight

Harry Potter

Divergent (Not sure if this one is possible, I think it is though)

Hunger Games

(Those are the main ones I like but like I said I will try any if someone is willing to help me get better at Role-Playing)

Original Genres:

-Arranged Marriages

-High School Life (Like New student in school, or teenage romance)

-Vampires/Human

-College/ Young Adult Life

Anything to do with romance

Long lost siblings.

Forbidden Romance

Rodeo Romance!

As I said I need all the help I can get. I will not refuse any RP, if I do not think I can do your topic I will let you know. In which case, you can either come up with another RP or you can find someone else! Hope to hear from y'all real soon! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back