• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Looking for 1x1 consistent partner

Audrin Heartly

Update: still seeking active role players!!

Hi there all! I'm still seeking a partner for one x one roleplays. I have been roleplaying for abt 10 years. I have several ideas but am open to others ideas and adjustments to my own ideas.

I will only play female and romance. I'm open to adult content but absolutely doesn't have to be present. I am seeking a quick responder. If you tend to be flaky and drop roleplays do not waste my time. I've several partners drop mid story and its super frustrating. I'm open for any genre accept for fandom, I'm down for stuff inspired by a fandom but not exactly the fandom, if that makes sense. My length varies but I can match your preference. Please PM if you are interested.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello! I'm a role player of the romance genre as well. I mostly like to do fantasy romances, if that is fine with you. I play both male and female characters and I'm fine with FxF or FxM. I do not usually tend to be flaky, only if something big is happening in my life. I always like to give you a warning if I'm going to be gone for more than two or three days. If one of these instances happens, please do not be impatient. The most I'll be gone for is a week, but as I said, I will always give you a heads up. Most of the time if you suggest something I'll be open to the idea of that Rp unless I'm not interested whatsoever in the said idea.

Plot 1

They were taken in by and gang of trained assassins they were trained with cruelty and trained to kill. Their enemy? ( perhaps demons? Vampires? A specific group rebellions against the gangs power) but the two escape after committing a series of serious murders. They looks out for each other and love each other very much. Something occurs that drags them back into the gang.

Plot 2

He ( your char) is one the most skilled samurais used by the government to kill those rebelling against their power. The rebels lose and your char has come to the realization of how many men he has killed. He varies this with him and makes a vow not to kill again. He returns to his village where is childhood love and his little brother love. But when he approaches he sees there village burned down and piles of dead bodies. He seeks out his love ( my char) and his brother he finds her on deaths door his brother hiding beneath her alive and unarmed. She had done what she could to protect him. Come to find out the villagers were punished for harboring rebels. He now has a decisions does he pick up his sword and get revenge and work to over turn the corrupt government or does he turn a cheek and seek out peace.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back