• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Looking for 18+ partner

MrBadWolf93

I'm coming to terms with a broken heart
Hey I’m looking for a roleplay partner, I have been roleplaying for the last 13 years and I am most comfortable playing M/F roles but I also dabble in MxM. I am comfortable with writing as much or as little, I tend to match my partners detail. If you are interested feel free to email me or shoot me a message on discord.

Age (optional): 27

Timezone (optional): PST

Tumblr blog with characters: The Mark of the Pack

Availability: Any time any day

Fandoms: I’m not into most fandoms I love original plots

Genres interested in: Fantasy is a huge plus for me, but I also do romance, slice of life, drama, and a few others.

What character(s) do you play?: I usually play my own characters

What character(s) do you wish to play against?: I love a good fantasy, romance plot or action plot, so if you’re interested send me a message!

Any plots in mind?: Not yet, but we can work out something that we both want.

Which gender(s) do you play?: Male

Anything else?: Nope!

Hey I’m looking for a roleplay partner, I have been roleplaying for the last 13 years and I am most comfortable playing M/F roles but I also dabble in MxM. I am comfortable with writing as much or as little, I tend to match my partners detail. If you are interested feel free to email me or shoot me a message on discord.

Genres interested in: Fantasy is a huge plus for me, but I also do romance, slice of life, drama, and a few others.

What character(s) do you wish to play against?: I love a good fantasy, romance plot or action plot, so if you’re interested send me a message!

I am interested I have a were concept I been museing on

KeylynMay
Hey there! I'm looking for more rp partners. I am 23, time zone EST, and play females. I play my own characters, like original plots, and have a few random ideas floating around to try out. Shoot me a pm if you're interested in giving this a shot~

coded by: s e v e n s e v e n

Hi! I'm interested in brain storming a plot together! I'm 19 and have been looking for some roleplays if you're interested!

Hi I have been roleplaying on and off for about 15 years and I love it! I havent in awhile and been dying to get back into it. I mostly do fantasy but I am up for anything. I love wolves so alot of mine involve them. I mostly do MxF. 🐺😁

I’m interested

Users who are viewing this thread

Back