• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Looking for 18+ Partner

Roman Valkyrie

warrior by blood
So I'm in search of a role play partner as the topic suggests. I tend to write two or more paragraphs in a post so I would expect the same. I also love creating a plot with my partner. Whether it be throwing our characters together and discussing as it goes along or plotting everything a head of time. Being the only one to lead the RP becomes boring, throw some plot twists my way too. I also tend to play female OCs as its what I'm most comfortable with. I have no problem doubling up and doing my very best to play a character you'd like, including a canon. I just make no promises about how I well I play them though I will do my darnedest. I kinda like doing the research behind said characters anyway.

I don't mind OOC chat, and I like to think of myself as friendly and approachable. I'm a big fan of honesty and am accepting of constructive criticism. I hate real life drama, ironically enough as I like to write it. And I've been known to be blunt, so if you have delicate sensibilities I'm not for you.

Now on to my interests. I'm all for original plots if they fall into the genres of Sci-fi, modern fantasy or horror. I do tend to gravitate to fandom universes, below is a list that I'm craving. Again, these include OCs and Cannons based on your preference. If you'd like me to double up and play a Canon, I ask you return the favor. There's not much I won't RP as long as it helps the plot and story of the RP itself. Romance is great (hence the 18+ request), but I want it to come across as organic. Sometimes that takes time (depending on the characters), I won't rush certain elements and make them feel forced.

I'm also open for trying some crossovers if that floats your boat.

Fandom Universes:
(Craving)

Supernatural

Xmen (most familiar with movieverse)

Deadpool (listed to specify NOT the Wolverine Origins version)

The Originals

Bitten

Lost Girl (currently in Tamsin x Dyson RP)

Arrow

Flash

Push

Jumper

Angel

Buffy the Vampire Slayer

The Witches of East End

The Messengers

The Prophecy

Inception

Constantine

Prince of Persia (I have a basic plot idea for Tamina and Dastan. Looking for a Dastan)

I'll update the list as more come to mind. If there's anything not here you'd like to try, hit me up anyway. Thanks for takin' a peek at my request.

Last edited:
@S0urPa7ch Hiya! I'd love to do a Supernatural roleplay with you. I'm in the middle of Season 4, so if you'd prefer me to have more knowledge of the series, I can definitely wait. Otherwise, I'm all about doubling up with us each playing one OC and one canon each. I've been looking primarily for Castiel, but I'm happy with Dean or Sam as well. In return, I'll play just about anyone! 

Hi there!

I'd be interested in doing a The Originals rp. I'd like to pair an OC with Elijah and I'd happily play a canon character of your choice for you in return :)

I'd love to PhoenixRising PhoenixRising and you'd betcha Teenwolffan Teenwolffan ! However I'm a little stuck with some real life stuff at the moment. I'm in the middle of packing to move. However, once I'm moved and settled I should have extra time. I'll hit you guys up then, and if you guys aren't full with RPs and/or still interested we can get something started then.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back