• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Looking for 1 x 1!

ShiroKuma

sleepy egg

– Looking For Partners! –​
Coded by Umbra Regalia

I Just got back from a hiatus and I am looking for a partner or two to role play with. I don't have classes this semester so, other than work and seeing my SO, I don't really have much going on.
I don't really have too many rules. I simply ask that you have good grammar and spelling. obviously you don't have to be perfect. Please be able to respond at least twice a week.

I also ask that you please be willing to DOUBLE. I can and will play a male, but not if you don't double up..

Now that I have gotten that out of the way, I'd like to ask you to help cure my boredom. Below is a list of fandoms I would like have a role play about. If it has a :bishiesparklesl: I am really craving it. If it has a :cheshiregrin: I have some sort of idea for it. Please feel free to share your plots with me. I am looking for a friend as well as an RP partner!

K-Pop:
Block B:bishiesparklesl::bishiesparklesl::bishiesparklesl:
BTS
INFINITE
VIXX
Game of Thrones
Historical:
Ancient China
Ancient Japan:bishiesparklesl::bishiesparklesl::bishiesparklesl::cheshiregrin:
Hakuouki(Shinsengumi):bishiesparklesl::bishiesparklesl::bishiesparklesl::bishiesparklesl::bishiesparklesl::bishiesparklesl::bishiesparklesl::cheshiregrin:
Death Note
Avengers
If what you are looking for is not listed, please ask me. These are simply what I can think of right now..

9090052_orig.gif

Free_AV__Cleffa_Dance_by_A_Little_Kitty.gif~c200

Hmmm, are you interested in doing bnha rp, I think I'm the most comfortable doing that because I watch the series and have done quite a bit rping in that fandom setting.

Hmmm, are you interested in doing bnha rp, I think I'm the most comfortable doing that because I watch the series and have done quite a bit rping in that fandom setting.
Unfortunately, I have only seen the first two episode of My Hero Academia. So, I am not entirely sure that I'd be a good fit for that.

I'd love to do either an Ancient China or Japan RP with you. I have some vague plots in mind myself and have been craving it too so if you're still looking, hit me up ;D

Hm, okay then, I would totally be willing to rp with you, but I'm not really into the stuff you listed, and I can't really think of anything else that would be good rp. Sorry

Hi there! I'd be interested in a Hakuoki RP and/or an Avengers one? And I also wanted to ask which medium you use for RPing (PMs, threads, off-site, etc)?

Hi there! I'd be interested in a Hakuoki RP and/or an Avengers one? And I also wanted to ask which medium you use for RPing (PMs, threads, off-site, etc)?
I tend to use PMs, but I also have discord. I'd prefer Hakuouki. How much do you post on average?

I generally like longer posts (I usually average 4-6+ paragraphs per character). And who were you looking for me to play in Hakuoki? I'm looking to write opposite Hijikata.

Also! I haven't played through everyone's romance routes yet, though I'm familiar enough with most of the characters to give them a try. Saito or Harada would probably be the ones I'd want to try most, but again, I'm open to others.

I generally like longer posts (I usually average 4-6+ paragraphs per character). And who were you looking for me to play in Hakuoki? I'm looking to write opposite Hijikata.

Also! I haven't played through everyone's romance routes yet, though I'm familiar enough with most of the characters to give them a try. Saito or Harada would probably be the ones I'd want to try most, but again, I'm open to others.
I can try my hand at Hijikata. I'd prefer if you could play Nagakura or Heisuke, but I'd be fine with Harada.

Nagakura is not an option in the original game. They are remaking the game and giving him, Sannan, and Yamazaki routes.
The first half of the remake is out, but they are going to release both halves on PS4 some time within the next year or so. They added like 3 characters and made the story more interesting and added to Kazama's route.

Do you want to go ahead and PM me?

– Looking For Partners! –​
Coded by Umbra Regalia

I Just got back from a hiatus and I am looking for a partner or two to role play with. I don't have classes this semester so, other than work and seeing my SO, I don't really have much going on.
I don't really have too many rules. I simply ask that you have good grammar and spelling. obviously you don't have to be perfect. Please be able to respond at least twice a week.

I also ask that you please be willing to DOUBLE. I can and will play a male, but not if you don't double up..

Now that I have gotten that out of the way, I'd like to ask you to help cure my boredom. Below is a list of fandoms I would like have a role play about. If it has a :bishiesparklesl: I am really craving it. If it has a :cheshiregrin: I have some sort of idea for it. Please feel free to share your plots with me. I am looking for a friend as well as an RP partner!

K-Pop:
Block B:bishiesparklesl::bishiesparklesl::bishiesparklesl:
BTS
INFINITE
VIXX
Game of Thrones
Historical:
Ancient China
Ancient Japan:bishiesparklesl::bishiesparklesl::bishiesparklesl::cheshiregrin:
Hakuouki(Shinsengumi):bishiesparklesl::bishiesparklesl::bishiesparklesl::bishiesparklesl::bishiesparklesl::bishiesparklesl::bishiesparklesl::cheshiregrin:
Death Note
Avengers
If what you are looking for is not listed, please ask me. These are simply what I can think of right now..

9090052_orig.gif

Free_AV__Cleffa_Dance_by_A_Little_Kitty.gif~c200

Can I rp death note with you? Message me if you are interested in that. I have a plot

Users who are viewing this thread

Back