• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

cosmix

Hello! I'm Cosmix and I'm looking for a roleplay partner, just before we get started, I'm in the GMT timezone, i understands if that's hard for you and it's totally fine if it's a problem! I'm also only able to roleplay and message on here, i apologise! My storage isn't the best.

I'm literate and patient, yet i need someone who's able to reply in the matter of 3 or 4 days, if longer please let me know! I have complex oc's with flaws and strengths, so they're never totally weak or completely OP

I like dystopian, Apocalyptic, Cyberpunk, Realistic, Romantic, Angst, Mafia, Supernatural and much more! I'm unfortunately not really in the mood for fandoms at the moment, and my only exception is Hunger games, i apologise! I usually like worlds built while roleplaying! For romance i do any type of pairing, and if our characters are in a good enough romantic relationship I'm ready to describe a physical relationship, but only if we've put enough time into building up the relationship beforehand!

Thank you for reading this everyone! Have a wonderful day, and if you have any questions please comment on here, unless you feel like PM-ing! <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back