• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Lookin' To Mingle | Slightly Updated.

Hi i know you said you were retiring the option of marvel but would u rp as matt murdock/ daredevil with my oc it would be a romantic story if not then spidey. But if you know anyone else who rp as matt i would love to know

I'm going to take a pass on this one. I'm sorry, while I love role playing as Matt I dont usually like pairing him up with an OC or with a story involving spiderman.

Unfortunately I dont know anyone personal who I could recommend to you. I would keep looking, maybe even hit up the tags. If you click on the marvel tag on the top of my thread it should take you to a list of other people looking for marvel rps. You may have some luck in there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back