What's new
  • If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area

Fandom Lookin' To Mingle | Slightly Updated.

--Nero--

Bang! Bang! Bang!

--Nero--

Bang! Bang! Bang!
Wouldn't mind having another DMC RP. Bring your ideas with you, folks! I'm tapped out of ideas for it. I'm looking for someone who wouldn't mind me playing as Nero.

--Nero--

Bang! Bang! Bang!
I'm not one hundred percent sure, I really want to have a role play featuring Deadpool as one of the main characters. Though I do have to warn you, I don't have anything solid as far as an RP plot for Deadpool goes.

I'm not one hundred percent sure, I really want to have a role play featuring Deadpool as one of the main characters. Though I do have to warn you, I don't have anything solid as far as an RP plot for Deadpool goes.
I am cool with that. I like brainstorming ideas. As long as I can do Deadpool I am good

Miasmith17

Marvel dc roleplayer
Hi i know you said you were retiring the option of marvel but would u rp as matt murdock/ daredevil with my oc it would be a romantic story if not then spidey. But if you know anyone else who rp as matt i would love to know

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)