• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Lookin' for Basically Anything

Yakov011001

Archetype of Steel
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
Ya boi is mad fuckin' bored, so I thought I'd put a thread up.

Rules & Preferences - Not really all that picky, but there are a few things I do want to address:
  • I'm a tad bit of a stickler for grammar and formatting, but mostly about basic stuff like capitalization and punctuation.
  • While I'll do enjoy M/M and F/F, I'm partial to M/F pairings.
Fandoms (ie. the part that people actually like) - Note about fandoms: I'm not all that big on including cannon characters unless they're relatively unimportant side characters, or they're just addressed in some cheeky, indirect way. I'm a big fan of a lot of things:
  • Kingdom Hearts
  • Persona
  • Xenoblade Chronicles (DE HYPE!)
  • Pokemon
  • My Hero Academia
  • RWBY
  • Under Night In-Birth
Of course, doing an original plot is not out of the question; I love a good original.

Ya boi is mad fuckin' bored, so I thought I'd put a thread up.

Rules & Preferences - Not really all that picky, but there are a few things I do want to address:
  • I'm a tad bit of a stickler for grammar and formatting, but mostly about basic stuff like capitalization and punctuation.
  • While I'll do enjoy M/M and F/F, I'm partial to M/F pairings.
Fandoms (ie. the part that people actually like) - Note about fandoms: I'm not all that big on including cannon characters unless they're relatively unimportant side characters, or they're just addressed in some cheeky, indirect way. I'm a big fan of a lot of things:
  • Kingdom Hearts
  • Persona
  • Xenoblade Chronicles (DE HYPE!)
  • Pokemon
  • My Hero Academia
  • RWBY
  • Under Night In-Birth
Of course, doing an original plot is not out of the question; I love a good original.

I am new to this site but I’ve been role playing for over six years now and I really enjoy it. I do prefer to rp on discord because I’m more familiar with that platform. I’m looking to do a bridge to Térabithia role play. Would you be interested?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back