• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Look no further. *;

ekoutrakos

Just a girl, trying to find her way.♡☆
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
giphy.gif

After spending all of my day shopping it’s time to sit down and actually write.
So, welcome! <3

What am I actually searching for?
I’m glad you asked.
-A long term, active partner.
-Everyone I would hope, has a life so I’d understand that those things happen. (I personally work two jobs, so I know life gets difficult..)
-Wanna leave? Just tell me, don’t stop writing and leave me to wonder if you’d be gone for a few hours or days. (Just be honest here dude.)
-I play female oc’s, I’m looking for females or other male oc’s to work with.
~~~~

I live in the eastern time zone. In a small little town in New England. I’d loveee if our times matched but if they don’t we’ll find a way.
I have writing samples, and plots. I don’t mind sending either to anyone, or even both.
I just love to write. I expect love, romance, hatred, tear jerkers, pain, and lots of happy endings after lots of pain. I’m not one to shy away. My oc, needs to be needed, she does well with broken oc’s who need to be wanted; want to be loved.
If maybe you’d wanna write something glorious, long term and heart wrenching Message Me!!!!<3 (:
tenor.gif

I am very interested and would love to come up with a plot with you! Message me if you are still looking!

hey! i'd love to plot something with you. mind messaging me? i would send you one, but i don't have enough posts yet since i'm still kinda new. hopefully that's alright. c:

I am extremely interested, I live on the west coast but I am sure we can work something out! Let me know if you are interested if not good luck in your search!

hi! if you're still looking, message me (-: i live in a central time zone, so the time difference isn't too bad!

Hey hey hey! I'm more than willing to roleplay you seem amazing! The thing is im in michigan...I'm pretty sure the time zone is hello diffrent love, like as of right now the time is 8:21pm. If this isn't a problem please write me back i'd love to start
<3- Parisneedslove

Users who are viewing this thread

Back