• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Look no further. *;

I am currently on the East coast here in the US. I am a multipule paragraph RPer and I typically post one to two times a day. I do use my cellphone for RP so hopefully an out of place letter or two does not distract from the majority of my posts.

I see you are looking for a realistic/modern RP. I have had success with a Iraq Tour in Mosul with a tank Platoon in 2010. Lots of drama, laughs, and emotion. However, I have done some slice of life. I do ind those boring so I normally do not do them. I would like to hear some ideas that you have though if you have time today. Thanks!

Dry inbox, so let’s spice it up some.
Bumpity, bumpkin.

It depends I’m not a huge fan of most, and when doing them I prefer to do my own kinda over. But let me know what ya had in mind.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back