• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Look for writing buddies!

CRrp

ysX7Q4N.png

Interest Check
Thistle and Weeds
  • Introduction
    Hello! I'm a new Potato trying to make new RP friends. I am usually quick to reply but also try and communicate with my partner regardless, lately things have been a bit up and down but I'm still doing my best.

I like to plot, even if we're doing so as we write. My best partners check in "How's this?" or "Would your character do xyz?" while we write because we want to ensure everyone is having a good time. I also feel like a bit of pre-rp plotting helps us get a sense of the others interest.

I am a woman of color and I will not hesitate to tell you if something hits wrong, that said I do encourage that if you feel comfortable doing so that people feel free to play outside of their own ethnic group. Writing is about exploration (lord knows I've never been a rich white man but I sure have written one). I'm still getting into the swing of things on RPN so please be patient.

I prefer real person face claims, but they're not a hard rule. I don't care if you use AI art, it's a tool and most images people use are someone else's art. AI Art as a tool is an intended usage.

Please feel free to ask me anything you need clarification on!

Rules of Engagement
    These rules are about me communicating the way my brain works, not me saying anything you're into is bad or wrong, it's just not for me, and that's okay! I want you to thrive too, not be set up for failure or held back by me.

Do not rush or pester me. My mom is sick and I'm taking care of her + the house. If you get huffy with me about time, I will dip.

OOC communication is a must. Like let's talk about the rp, about nothing, everything, what else are you into? I'm not saying we have to talk constantly or regularly, but I'm person too.

No furries or ABO rp please. It's just not my jam.

I prefer to write on discord and will gladly make us a server, in part because I'm still learning rpn and in part because of the ease of not having multiple threads to jump between, but if you want to do short single para (mostly) thread I'm pretty down for that, if you wanted to use gifs or icons that would also work for me.

I prefer long term partners. I prefer we build our RP together, I'm not here to fulfil your fantasy. I absolute refuse anything less than collaborative effort. I like to write angst as it makes even the fluffiest fluff more worth it. I like to throw wrenches into our character's plans and ruin their days with ~*~trauma~*~.

No minors please. I'm not comfortable being your designated adult. I prefer partners who are at least in their late 20s. The vibes are just different when you're old.

I have no triggered but please let me know yours.

Third Person, Past Tense, is a must for me. I prefer 1-4 paragraphs. Between like 250 and 4000 words, it's a huge range but I've done all of it in the same rp. I adjust to fit the situation. I'm unbothered by short dialogue replies as long as your reply is a 'yes, and' or 'no, but'. I will not carry the plot alone, we have to work together.

I am comfortable writing most pairings but I will not write a trans person as I'm still doing a lot of learning and don't wish to be disrespectful. That said, I will not play that one specific male character you have in mind so please don't ask (unless we're already partners).

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back