• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Longterm RP Partner!

blonde_sunflower

Hi there! I am looking for a longterm RP partner. I tend to write in third person, respond with paragraph or longer responses, and I do also tend to roleplay as female characters. I am open to OC's as I have a few of my own which we can discuss, but canon characters are more than welcome as well. I am a little out of practice with RP, but I have such fond memories of my time doing it years ago. I am interested in quite a few fandoms which include:

- Game of Thrones
- Harry Potter
- Lord of the Rings
- The Hobbit
- The Witcher ( I am about to start the books but I have completely played through the games)
- Skyrim (not sure this counts?)

I am also interested in trying out some straight fantasy RP and I really am open to trying anything so if you have something you would like to do that I haven't listed here, please just contact me and we can discuss it! I look forward to talking to anyone interested and feel free to just reach out to be friends if you like! Xx.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back