• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Longterm-Romantic-slow(ish) burn search (20+) All welcomed (Looots of prompts inside)

Neva

~To The Stray Dogs~
Hello all, my name is Neva or Maldo(they/them), I'm 26 years old and I've been writing for a good portion of my life. And I'm really craving a slow burn romantic roleplay in a winter wonderland. I blame the cold weather for my cravings. I have a few prompts in mind and a few fandoms I'm also in the mood for. But I'm also open to any ideas! I love chatting with my rp partners and bouncing ideas back and forth. First, before I get into the good stuff, I want to mention my writing style and a few things about me.

1: I want to be up front that I ama single parent with a full-time job. And my child is top priority above all things. So sometimes replies can be slow but I will always try to communicate when I expect a reply to be out. I usually try not to let a reply go over a week. But sometimes it just doesn't happen. Most of my writing time happens during the hours of the night when my baby is asleep.

2: I tend to write a few paragraphs at a time and usually if I come up with the starter it's pretty long. All i ask is that effort is put it on both sides to move the story forward. I now its hard to write long paragraphs when two characters are conversing with each other.

3: Im pansexual, genderfluid, (So basically I swing in all directions while screaming) I welcome everyone, yes, even monsters ^^

4: I roleplay mostly in dm or discord. I've done google docs before too ^^

5 (Added): Please, if the rp isn't something your interested, change your mind, or if things come. A simple heads up would be appreciated (Though not required you can ghost me) I've written soooo many openers in the last month and with no reply and it becomes a bit tiring ^^'

Annnnnd thats it for that part. If you have any questions, my dms are open.

Now for the original prompts!
Medieval fantasy: Okay, this one is open for any and all ideas. I just have a character that I've been wanting to play and flush out. Their name is El, they/them and lives with their two adoptive tiger parents, who run a sort of orphanage for older children. El grew up here with them and is now the age of 24. They are a sort of rouge type character that the crown is after them in their universe. They have tiger like features (ears, tail, long claws and patch of orange stripped fur) have a slight eye deformation and are missing their ring and middle finger on their left hand. They have short red curly hair, tanned skin, light brown eyes and are a bit on the stocky side. If I could ever figure out how to attach photos on this site I would show them but I have no clue ^^' but I can share their apperance in dms. I kinda wanna do a cheesy thing and have them fall in love with a noble but alas. Its more fun to think about who one might stumble upon *Wink wonk*

Post apocalyptic adventure: Again, this one is open for ideas. I have a recently made character who can talk to ghost who also goes by the name of Ghost. I figure maybe the two can survive together and or fight their way to a better place with some death scares, drama. etc etc etc...

~Fandom Prompts~
(I only do doubling for these in oc x cannon character fashion)

Jujutsju Kaisen: Looking for Nanami
I can play: Gojo, Itadori, Megumi, Geto, Mahito, and I guuueeesss Toji (No really I'll play him I just have strong opinions about him as a father XP) And of course the king of curses, Sukuna!
Caught up with the manga

My hero academia: Looking for Toshinori Yagi OR Dabi/Touya Todoroki
I can play: Theres a lot of characters that I can play so feel free to ask ^^
Caught up with the manga

Trigun Stampede: This going to sounds absolutely crazy but... I'm looking for someone to play Roberto...
I can play any of the main characters ^^ Including Knives.
I have only watched the newer series

Demon Slayer: Looking for Sanemai or Hotaru
I can play any main characters, hashiras and demons
*Caught up with Manga*

Fire Force
Craving: Benimaru, Joker, Obi
I can play: Anyone
🌟currently caught up with manga🌟

✪Castlevania
Craving: Alucard 💙 Issac
🌟Netflix series only🌟

✪ Bungo Stray dogs
Craving: Chuuya💙
I can play: anyone
🌟Caught up with Manga and Anime🌟

✪Kingdom Hearts
Craving: Axel 💙
I can play: Anyone I believe
🌟played all games🌟

✪Devil May cry
Craving: Vergil
I can play: Anyone I believe
🌟played all games🌟

✪FFXV
Craving: Ignis 💙
I can play: Gladio, Prompto, Noctis, Ravus, Luna.

✪Obey me
Craving: Lucifer💙 Beel 💙
I can play: Any brother, Angel, Solomon, Diavolo...

~Twisted Wonderland~
Craving: Leona, Floyd, Or Jack Howl
Caught up on everything

~Spiderverse~
Craving: Miguel
I can play: Miles, Hobby, Gwen, Pavitr,Spot

If you have any questions, feel free to dm ^^

Last edited:
Hi, I like roleplaying in medieval fantasy, and if you would roleplay with me in that we can use your input and I would like you to be open to a lot of ideas I will to bring in to it. Let me know if it interests you, and we can go at your rate with that. I have a Discord account too.

I think of including fairy forests in various places, and characters that might be on a compelling quest have to cross one or a few of them, which changes things. Romance for characters may be possible. Animal humanoids, or werecreatures, are possible in it, as well as supernatural beings. It would all be with a feudal system, and medieval troops, with any industrialization unimaginable there.

I like writing a lot, and could keep going, and more would be added with it.

I sent a message for role-playing I hope for to you, Neva, and I hope for a response I would appreciate from you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back