Other Longest video game you've spent time on

2,000 hrs and counting on Final Fantasy XII. My favorite game, ever. With a new ps2 on the way for current playing, and with the remake/remaster for ps4 in 2017, it looks like that number will continue to rise.

Borderlands 2 also has probably around 800 hours and counting. Another fave, I've played multiple times with different forms and family. Not to mention a separate 72 solo character for each class.

Either Skyrim or Garry's Mod for me. I've got more than a hundred hours on each.

Two games I've stopped playing in their entirety, funnily enough. I had about 320 hours on Team Fortress 2 when I quit and who knows how long I've spent on League of Legends.

I also have:

283 hours on CS: Source (quit)

216 on Garry's Mod (quit)

155 on the vanilla Binding of Isaac

126 in Fallout: New Vegas and counting

116 in FTL: Faster than Light and counting

109 on Age of Empires II HD, probably about 70 more if we count the original game I played when I was still very tiny.

I may have had more than five hundred hours on Garry's Mod, though.

Probably even between FFIX and X I wouldn't mind playing that story line and going through the struggles over again.

I have something like 500 hours on Animal Crossing: New Leaf... it's kind of crazy to think about, since I only played for 30 minutes to an hour most days, but it really adds up!

I have hundreds upon hundreds of hours logged on Towns(I can't imagine what THAT game is about...), because I get lost in it very easily, and I often spend all night playing.

I have far too much game time in Guild Wars 2, a while back I decided to do all of the jumping puzzles without using any guides or hints... that alone probably added up to more time then I spend with most games.

I have well over 250 hours in Mount and Blade Warband as well.

*really* hope someone said this already , but I've played through KOTOR (Knights of the Old Republic) at least 12 times. Usually it's around 60 hours.. So 60x12 = 720. So close to 720 hours into that game.

And I've played through KOTOR II : The Sith Lords around 8~ times , and it's close to that same timeframe of each playthrough Too , sometimes much more if I abuse the Hsiss glitch.. And I'm actively playing through a ninth.

Last edited by a moderator:
Probably KotOR I and II and all the WWE games starting with WWE 13 to recent.

KotOR I is probably my favorite game of all time. I have beat it with every possible combination of genders(2), classes(3), Jedi classes(3), and Force alignment(2). KotOR II I love almost as much as the first, and I've also beat it with every combination of genders(2), Jedi classes(3), prestige classes(there are 6, but only three are available for each alignment so 3), and Force alignments(2).

WWE games I just enjoy having the ability to create almost anything I could imagine. I spend 90% more time creating things than I do playing (creation is the most important part of a game to me, followed by gameplay).

@Play On Words - A good number of them. xD For Sims 3, I have World Adventures, Ambitions, Generations, Pets, Showtime, Supernatural, Seasons, University Life, and Into the Future. I currently do not have Showtime nor Into the Future currently active as I play. It bogged down my computer a bit too much and I wasn't using the full features from either expansion pack. 0-0

.:~@~:.

asharasahara said:
@Play On Words - A good number of them. xD For Sims 3, I have World Adventures, Ambitions, Generations, Pets, Showtime, Supernatural, Seasons, University Life, and Into the Future. I currently do not have Showtime nor Into the Future currently active as I play. It bogged down my computer a bit too much and I wasn't using the full features from either expansion pack. 0-0

I think I have all of them bought, but I didn't bother reinstalling University or Into The Future. One, they lagged. And two, I wasn't the biggest fan of the content. But they did much better on Sims 3 than they did on 4, in my opinion.

@Play On Words - I completely agree. When they went from Sims 3 to Sims 4, it felt like they had lost a bit of what Sims was like. They made it too bright, loosing a lot of the textures that were in the original games that made it more like a life simulator than a computer game. I didn't buy Sims 4 on the premise that it's kind of like Sims 2. It's a bridge between the Sims game previous it and the one that will follow, if the company decides to make a Sims 5. That and I'm quite happy with Sims 3. Excluding a few bugs and the slight lagging that comes with using so many expansion packs. xD

asharasahara said:
@Play On Words - I completely agree. When they went from Sims 3 to Sims 4, it felt like they had lost a bit of what Sims was like. They made it too bright, loosing a lot of the textures that were in the original games that made it more like a life simulator than a computer game. I didn't buy Sims 4 on the premise that it's kind of like Sims 2. It's a bridge between the Sims game previous it and the one that will follow, if the company decides to make a Sims 5. That and I'm quite happy with Sims 3. Excluding a few bugs and the slight lagging that comes with using so many expansion packs. xD

True. I have 4, but I wish I didn't. Anyways... Thank you for Sims talk, I needed to geek out xD

@Play On Words - Absolutely. You ever need to talk about Sims again - regardless of which one - look me up. I'm always game for talking about it. ^_^

Dream Team of Mario and Luigi. OMYGOD ITS SOOO HARD TO BEAT NEO BOWSER!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back