• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Long-Term Search

czar_castic

Pixelated
giphy.gif

Greetings! This is a pretty simple post about searching for a long-term role player. I've been involved since the popular Neopet days, which was a long time ago - meaning I have plenty of experience in role-playing. *insert chuckle here* I am open to anything except for fandoms, only because I'm a waste of time and knowledge when it comes to that genre. I only ask that my partner shows that they care about the story in their responses, let me know if I or the story is getting boring, and be patient with my replies, as I have a busy life. I'm super laid back and love to build stories and chat with my partners.

Here is a dump list of things that I'm interested, though please understand that I am open to trying new things.

fantasy
modern
gifted
medieval
futuristic
post/pre-apocalyptic
robots
dark
high school
college
horror
realistic

male x male
female x female
female x male
whatever x whatever (i don't have a preference in this area)

Idea plots:

It's post-apocalyptic and an epidemic has wiped out most of the population, leaving few behind that are ruled by vampires. Muse A is a rebellious character that doesn't answer to the hierarchy and hates everything about the bloodsuckers. Little does Muse A know that they will soon encounter Muse B and has to choose between life as a vampire or death - insert the rest of the plot here.

I really loved Ready Player One, so playing off the idea of a futuristic world and a virtual world would make for a fun plot.

Muse A and B are best friends and Muse A is soon to be married. In the events leading up to the wedding, Muse B ends up sleeping with Muse A's soon-to-be Mr./Mrs. - insert rest of plot here.

Muse A moves out of their hometown to escape their past and start new. They've just purchased their first home at an almost too good to be true price and feel like their life is just about to finally begin right for them until the secrets of the town start surfacing and the dark history of the house they just bought starts to unravel. Muse B is a native of the town and will fit into the story however we choose.

It's a new world and the United States is under a dictator-type rule, putting those who don't abide by the rules in concentration camps, asylums, or six feet under. Muse A finds themselves in danger when they are investigated by the government for their unloyalty and land themselves into an insane asylum, meeting Muse B (and possibly other characters for a bigger group) who work together to try and bring down the new world they live in.

Muse A has always been intrigued by the more gruesome stories and their interest peaks after hearing about the Dark Web. Taking a dive into the dark territory, Muse A finds themselves in a world of terror and trouble. Insert plot and Muse B.

-----

If you're interested in chatting to get to know one another better or to brainstorm something together, please PM me. :)

I'm defiantly interested for something along these lines!~ especially maybe a scientific laboratory type situation? Maybe experiment candidates or teenagers stolen together or testing? I dunno XD ha, just wrote out four-five para's for a previous interest check so having a brain fart rn

Hey! I have an idea for a twist on your dystopian America plot. If you could message me I'd appreciate it: I've been away awhile and the site doesn't want to let me send messages yet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back