• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Long Term RP

So i have been throwing around an idea for a while and now worked up the courage to post to see if anyone would like to rp something along it's lines with me? It is a slow burn romance between two impossible beings.
I will admit i got the idea from one of my recently favorite game series or at least pieces here and there from the world that the game is set in. Though i think anyone that knows the series or at least the mmo side of things then they know what series it is to be honest. However i do not wish to copy but to create something of our own. Despite having most of the details worked out in my head i would love to hear your own input and create something new that you would love also. I play mostly females but i can play multiple characters to keep things interesting.
Now into the idea itself.
In this rp universe there is multiple dimensions or copied worlds with only a few differences. However long before those worlds were even born there was only one singular world. Where immortals lived happily and freely. Having all the time in the world to love. To learn. To create. A perfect world until disaster hit. Splitting the world into many, Creating the other dimensions in the process. (By this point someone might of guessed >.< Though don't worry i am not copying. I am over creative and enjoy the ideas. ) Most inhabitants of this world died and reborn into a new body in another dimension with no memory of who they were. Living their lives as normal humans do. Yet some were not as lucky. Some were reborn. With their memory and their immortal lives still intact just in a new time frame. Alone. Without their loved ones and without hope that they would see them again. Unable to live a human life due to their lifespan. This would drive them mad. Slowly but surely...Or at least for some. Very few managed to keep their sanity in check, Continuing on with a small spark of hope. To meet one who does remember or at least meet the soul of the ones they loved.
The idea itself is between one of the beings that kept their memory and ones that were reborn. The one with the memory intact would of lived a long life alone, isolating themselves, becoming cold as they try to ease their own pain. Close to going mad. Though through some very good luck or even destiny they eventually meet the soul of their love reborn into a human. Though the human did not resemble their face as much as they would hope their personality was still intact. Almost as if it was only their memory lost. Though the immortal is still hesitant and well guarded they are still curious and cannot help but be drawn in by the reason they fell in love in the first place.
The human however is not exactly as they seem. Yes they have the immortals soul but they are not exactly human either. They are a little more along the lines of human +. They are more resilient. They are stronger and smarter than most. Tougher and faster than any other human yet they seem plain as if trying not to draw attention.

Well that is a base idea. As i said i would like to hear your own input to create something new and fun. Pm me if interested! I cannot wait to discuss.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back