• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Long Term rp partner?

thepierce

I like space
Hey guys, I posted a similar ] post a week ago.
I'm just looking for a partner who can be fairly active and is able to really get into a plot!

Basically I'm looking for a long(ish) term 1-on-1 partner who's willing to participate in a pretty higher-pace plot I made. I lean toward dark themes like drug use, crime, ...etc...)

It's realistic, multiple paragraph replies are a MUST... maybe once every other day or so? Don't sweat it if you can;t get them out that fast. Quality over speed. The plot I have in mind is pretty fast paced, so it shouldn't be too hard and i Don't think things will get too slow.

I may have mentioned this but I'm looking for someone who is a bit experienced, with a well developed style of writing, as I am a bit of an experienced writer myself. I want to become a better writer too, and you can only do so with a lot of practice. Also, humor is much appreciated. (I understand this might come off as pretentious or insulting and I in no way intend for that! I just want to be honest and find someone who's at the same general place as I am to help me improve further, cause god knows I need hella work too. )

I don't know, there's got to be at least a few of you out there that say to yourselves: 'boy, I wish I had a partner who could co-write a great story with me and we could each take turns regularly playing the main characters.

If that's you, hit me right the fuck up.

((( Oh, and also, you can use your OC, but I do have some character traits/characteristics/careers I want the character that's in this roleplay to have. ))))

PM me if you want to do this, I'd love to give it a shot. As long as youre committed.

Then I'll write out the plot for you, and if you want anything tweaked, I'm totally open to changes. As long as its nothing major, a little altering and another perspective is known to make things a whole lot better.

Cheers.
Pierce

Last edited:
Hi there, this post certainly caught my eye. I am very interested in a 1 x1 parter for a variety of different genres and scenarios. I am a long term RPer who is highly detailed and really invests the most into my partner. I've been at this game a long time and I'm looking for someone that equals me on the writing scale...you got lines? I got lines ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back