• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Long-Term RP Partner Wanted

Fable

₮ⱧɆ ₥Ɏ₮Ⱨ, ₮ⱧɆ ⱠɆ₲Ɇ₦Đ, ₮ⱧɆ ₣₳฿ⱠɆ
Administrator
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
So, I've kinda been wanting to try out something a bit different when it comes to RPs.  Usually I put out plots with no connections to each other.  This isn't that kind of RP.  It's nothing really original (it's actually ripped from an anime), but I love "teleport to another realm/time" stories; Vision of Escaflowne, Fushigi Yuugi, Outlander.  That's just to name a few, I've read/watched many more along the same theme.  The RP is split because of this.  If this has grabbed your attention and interest, then read on!

Preferences

• I would like an active partner that won't randomly vanish.
  • I try to post at least once a day, but sometimes I am not able to because of; work, insomnia turning my brain to mush, weather causing inconsistent internet, and even mood (I have anxiety problems and can sometimes feel overwhelmed).
  • I would like at least one paragraph posts.  I am fine with one-liners when there is a fast paced action scene that requires us to go back at forth for character reactions, but I do like having some detail to the posts.  I can do detailed posts, but they wear me out and take me a longer time to get out.
  • I dislike metagaming (using OOC information for IC advantage) and godmodding (controlling my character and/or assuming how my character will react).
  • I do allow my characters to be injured and even possibly die.  They aren't invincible or immortal unless we agree on it.  The same would go for your character as well.
  • I am perfectly fine with mild grammar and spelling mistakes.  My grammar isn't perfect and as long as I can understand what you've typed without issue I won't complain.  I will admit that I tend to get agitated with typos since browsers have spellcheck.
  • I fuck up tenses all the damn time.  I don't know why; it just happens.  It might be due to the fact that my brain works faster than my fingers so something gets lost in translation.
  • This also applies to some words getting replaced by others sometimes.  Mistakes happen. (⁄ ⁄•⁄ω⁄•⁄ ⁄)
  • I don't do erotica.  If things between characters get to a point of passion it will fade to black.
  • Sometimes characters don't mesh well or maybe you got bored of the RP, please just talk to me about it before you run away.  It happens!  Don't be scared to tell me because I'd rather be told the truth than to be left wondering what I did to scare you off.
  • If I take a long time to reply, poke me!  Sometimes my notifications don't work!  I've tried adjusting them and sometimes still encounter issues.
  • Romance; it will always be possible in my RPs but I prefer for it to develop rather than go "POOF YOU'RE IN LOVE!"  I'm a romantic fluff ball at heart. #noshame ♡ ( ̄З ̄)
  • I usually only do M/F romance, but I won't outright reject FXF though I've never really done F/F.  M/M I will avoid because I know I will totally ruin it since the character would be too effeminate. 

Man, that's a long list.  I hope I don't sound picky.  If you're still reading this, yay!  Now, this is a loose plot and that means it's open for more development as the RP progresses, but the objective won't change.

Plot

[MC] is a senior in high school.  There isn't really anything special about her.  She isn't the top student in the school, only having a B average in almost all her classes.  History is the one class she just can't stand and her worst subject, but she's managed to keep a passing grade each year.  Her final assignment for her history class is frustrating enough due to only being allowed to use actual books for all her citations.  [MC] goes to the largest library in the city to work on her assignment and somehow ends up in a forgotten corner with books that look like they belong in a museum.  [MC] can't help it and curiously looks at a few of the books when she comes across a strange black leather-bound book with strange gilding symbols in goldleaf on the spine.  [MC] opens the book to see nothing but blank pages.  However, before [MC] puts the book back in place, she noticed the cover has a title written in Latin.  [MC] reads the title aloud, the world turns black, and the next thing [MC] know she's no longer at the library.

[YC] stumbles across [MC]; who is dressed strangely and out of place.  This is where plot development is created through the RP.  The objective though is for [MC] to return to her realm/time.

• This will not be historically accurate.
  • We can discuss the time setting and location.
  • Did I mention romance?

So, once we get to the ending point of this first plot we can end it in two ways; happy or sad.  Whatever the case, the next part is what I hope to work as a bit of a continuation.

Happy ending (kinda): [MC] returns to her own place/time as though she never left the library.  Grudgingly goes about her normal life and successfully becomes a college freshman where she meets [YC] reincarnated.  [MC] pursues [YC] trying to get you to believe in [YC]'s past life.

Sad ending: [MC] and [YC] die and get reincarnated in the present day and end up bumping into each other.  They can't understand why they have this intense feeling of deja vu.  The more often they are around the each other the more difficult it becomes to deny the connection between them.

Yes, the modern setting turns more into a slice of life RP.  I'm fine with adding an objective if you want to discuss one.

Well then, if you're still here, I'm happy you read this far!  I typed this while suffering from brain mush caused by insomnia.  If you're interested let me know.  If you have questions, just ask.  If you know what anime this was ripped from, KUDOS!

Hello! You seem like the perfect RP partner! you are just what im looking for! May I suggest a plot?

Hello! You seem like the perfect RP partner! you are just what im looking for! May I suggest a plot?

I'll read it.

And sorry for short replies, snacking on popcorn so buttery fingers on keyboard = nono so only have one hand.

I'll read it.

And sorry for short replies, snacking on popcorn so buttery fingers on keyboard = nono so only have one hand.

basically, our characters live in magical world and a spell goes wrong (Because of one or both of our characters) and it sends both our characters into modern day america and they must find a way back, but it is difficult because modern day america has little magic!

basically, our characters live in magical world and a spell goes wrong (Because of one or both of our characters) and it sends both our characters into modern day america and they must find a way back, but it is difficult because modern day america has little magic!

Eh, I'm really only wanting to do the plot I advertised for.  Sorry.  I thought you were wanting to add onto mine a bit.  Also, you might like The Devil is a Part-timer anime.  :3  It's similar to your plot.

I'd be interested in this, definitely. I love Outlander...<3. PM me if you'd like to mesh things out. :)

I'd be interested in this, definitely. I love Outlander...<3. PM me if you'd like to mesh things out. :)

Lets do it and see where it goes. :D   Shoot me a PM if you are still interested.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back