• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Long Term RP Partner Search!

Wonder Woman

Rpns Heroic Father Figure

full

PLEASE READ

Hello! I'm Wonder Woman I'm a semi experienced Rper coming break from a bit of a hiatus and who is looking for a 1x1 partner!

In a partner I'm looking for:

- Someone who's active

- Generally Detailed Posts

- Someone who I get along with

Also I am really into modern/realistic rps with a heavy basis of romance (Though I added a new fantasy one in the second slide!) and I am 100% open to doubling and hearing other ideas besides my own!

Message me if interested and if you think you fit what I'm looking for!

MODERN/REALISTIC (NEW COUPLINGS!)

Modern/Realistic (New!)
In a Rich mans world (NEW!)
C1 is desperate, thier father needs a heart valve replacement but theres no way thier family can afford it. Thats where C2 comes in, a rich heir/duke/duchess/etc. who needs a date to get their family to back off, and it willing to pay big for the right contender. C1 accepts and plays the part but what will that entail? Will the two get along past the role C2 has paid for?

Shes My Cherry Pie (NEW!)
C1 messed up, having gotten caught drunk driving/reckless driving. Thankfully to save their scholarship they were given the option to work out on a farm for the summer, under a strict boss. One upside to this less than ideal summer is the farmers daughter, C2, who the farmer has set a very strict 'hands off' policy for. C2 is lonely, having just been dumped by her boyfriend of 6 years, she had thought they were going to get married, not that he'd leave her right before the summer began. At first, C2 wants nothing to do with the no good delinquent helping out on her daddys farm, but over time could things change? Could it worth risking it all for a chance to find love?

Heart Of Gold

MC has always been a little cut throat, working her way up in her profession as soon as she got out of school. She made the choice very early that she had no time for fun, and definitely not for dating. Then one day she meets YC; a laid back, party animal of a man who just so happens to be in the running for the same promotion as MC. Can he force the high strung woman out of her shell or will competition get the best of both of them?

Risk it

YC knows what they want. They are top of their class working towards their dream job and nothing seeming can get in the way, and a cocky personality to boot. MC is the daughter of a gang boss in the city, a petty thief mostly but slowly climbing the ladder. One night MC attempts to flirt with YC as a ploy to steal his wallet, YC soon realizes and comes out confronting MC and tensions rise... or is it something else? Can two people from worlds this wildly different and even dangerous lives grow to love?

Winner takes it all

YC is a rich collage student, getting prepped to take over his fathers company, MC is an arts student, living off pennies. For nearly 2 years of their university lives the two fell in love, speaking of their dreams and wants, even talking about running away together.

Then, YCs family steps in with a girl in mind for him to marry and a motive: if he doesn't get doesn't get the family business. That's what he was getting ready for his whole life what was he to say? He broke up with MC right before the summer began.

Jump to a few years later, YCs marriage is in shambles and the company he thought would fulfill him isn't what he expected. After a fight with his wife he goes for a walk to clear his mind, running into a girl he had thought he'd never see again. She was now engaged to a man, who admittedly was a bit of a slacker. Could she ever forgive him for leaving her? Is their flame still there?

Jessie's Girl

YC (doesn't actually have to be named Jessie XD) and MC have been best friends since primary school, inseparable. That is until high school, YC got a girlfriend. A beautiful, girly, fashionable, everything MC isn't. MC and YC still hang out but it's not the same, YCGF always either tagging along or being the topic on conversation. The problem? MC is hopelessly in love with YC, and she spends forever just wondering how in the hell she could be a woman like YCs girl?

I Still Remember Our Last Summer

YC was a student, who decided to spend his first summer vacation as an adult backpacking Europe. There in a hostile he met MC, a free spirit who was seeing the world with as much as she can in the life she has. After a summer of adventure and romance YC tells MC he wants her to come back with him to settle down, MC quickly tells him she can't, she had too much left to see.

Skip a few years later, YC is an up and coming in whatever career and sees the one that got away, MC. But, in a twist of the story she has become a responsible adult and has a child, one that looks a lot like YC.

Gossip Network

MC is a journalist, with dreams of being a new caster. Sadly, dreams sometimes take awhile to be reality. For now MC is stuck as a writer and presenter for a celebrity gossip network, writing fake and dramatic news. YC is a rockstar/actor (or really whatever kind of celebrity you want), he's sick of the life of glamour and fame, he hates all of the gossip and and the judgement he gets from strangers. When MC and YC meet at an event MC keeps her career a secret, at first it being to get a good story but when they seem to actually have a connection it's so YC wouldn't hate her. What will happen if he finds out?

Bet on me

MC is a shy romance author, famous for how she portrays love... not so much how successful her love life is. YC is a party loving bartender, seeing one night stands form every night, a cynic when it comes it love. When one night the two cross paths and their opinions clash with a little help from Alcohol MC proposes a bet, if she can find someone for YC to fall in love with then he has to say he was wrong about love and if she can't she has to admit to love not being real. Can she do it? Will he fall in love?

Vanity: My favourite sin

YC is an art student, who is a bit of a sarcastic ass, MC is an aspiring model who loves herself, perhaps a little too much. One night when MC models for a drawing class the whole class draws her flawlessly, expect for YC. He included every mole, scar, imperfection in his art, MC didn't like it.... what happens when they keep running into eachother? Can romance really blossom from a hatred?

Drugs and Other Ways to Cope

MC and YC are best friends, living on the rough side of town and being known for their bad behaviour: sleeping around, doing/ selling drugs, partying, they do it all. But what happens when one night they get a little too messed up, and wake up in bed together? Can friendship survive? Or will something else take its place?

FANTASY (NEW!)

Fantasy

We do Bite
Welcome to a world of war and destruction, a world split in half amongst the two reigning races: Vampires and Werewolves. C1 is the oldest child of the pack leader on the wolves side, trained fighter from day 1, C2 is a heir to the vampire throne. What happens when the two mix one day on the edge of the boundary? Will love blossom or will war triumph over all?

Love you as I may, fight for you as I will

MC is a princess, regal and proud. YC is a slave working within the castle, who has also been secretly working with the rebels to over throw the king and the royal family due to the kings mistreatment of his people and over use of his powers.

YC works mostly in the stables, which on days the princess feels the pressure of her duties she'd escape to, riding away on her horse though always with a guard on her side not wanting to see her venture past the castle gates. Though at first YC has an extreme hatred for the princess due to her bloodline, he soon begins to see she is gentle, fair and kind, unknowing of the true pain a slave could endure or the true power hungry actions of her father. As a forbidden romance forms between the two the rebellion grows near threatening the princesses life and also causing both to question what they really believe in.
FANDOMS

Fandoms I'll RP (With OCs or just as characters from the fandom)

- Vampire Diaries
- Teen Wolf
- Shadow Hunters
- The Flash
- Young Justice
- Hunger Games
- Twilight

Feel free to ask about any fandoms you don't see here! Theres a good chance I forgot a few!
coding credits: Wonder Woman Wonder Woman

I realized on mobile it was hard to read my little blurb so:
PLEASE READ

Hello! I'm Wonder Woman I'm a semi experienced Rper coming break from a bit of a hiatus and who is looking for a 1x1 partner!

- Someone who's active

Also I am really into modern/realistic rps with a heavy basis of romance (Though I added a new fantasy one in the second slide!) and I am 100% open to doubling and hearing other ideas besides my own!

Last edited:
I would love to roleplay a supergirl roleplay
How detailed would i need to be?

Still looking! Now more than ever!

full

PLEASE READ

- Someone who's active

MODERN/REALISTIC (NEW COUPLINGS!)

Modern/Realistic (New!)
In a Rich mans world (NEW!)
C1 is desperate, thier father needs a heart valve replacement but theres no way thier family can afford it. Thats where C2 comes in, a rich heir/duke/duchess/etc. who needs a date to get their family to back off, and it willing to pay big for the right contender. C1 accepts and plays the part but what will that entail? Will the two get along past the role C2 has paid for?

Shes My Cherry Pie (NEW!)
C1 messed up, having gotten caught drunk driving/reckless driving. Thankfully to save their scholarship they were given the option to work out on a farm for the summer, under a strict boss. One upside to this less than ideal summer is the farmers daughter, C2, who the farmer has set a very strict 'hands off' policy for. C2 is lonely, having just been dumped by her boyfriend of 6 years, she had thought they were going to get married, not that he'd leave her right before the summer began. At first, C2 wants nothing to do with the no good delinquent helping out on her daddys farm, but over time could things change? Could it worth risking it all for a chance to find love?

Heart Of Gold

MC has always been a little cut throat, working her way up in her profession as soon as she got out of school. She made the choice very early that she had no time for fun, and definitely not for dating. Then one day she meets YC; a laid back, party animal of a man who just so happens to be in the running for the same promotion as MC. Can he force the high strung woman out of her shell or will competition get the best of both of them?

Risk it

YC knows what they want. They are top of their class working towards their dream job and nothing seeming can get in the way, and a cocky personality to boot. MC is the daughter of a gang boss in the city, a petty thief mostly but slowly climbing the ladder. One night MC attempts to flirt with YC as a ploy to steal his wallet, YC soon realizes and comes out confronting MC and tensions rise... or is it something else? Can two people from worlds this wildly different and even dangerous lives grow to love?

Winner takes it all

YC is a rich collage student, getting prepped to take over his fathers company, MC is an arts student, living off pennies. For nearly 2 years of their university lives the two fell in love, speaking of their dreams and wants, even talking about running away together.

Then, YCs family steps in with a girl in mind for him to marry and a motive: if he doesn't get doesn't get the family business. That's what he was getting ready for his whole life what was he to say? He broke up with MC right before the summer began.

Jump to a few years later, YCs marriage is in shambles and the company he thought would fulfill him isn't what he expected. After a fight with his wife he goes for a walk to clear his mind, running into a girl he had thought he'd never see again. She was now engaged to a man, who admittedly was a bit of a slacker. Could she ever forgive him for leaving her? Is their flame still there?

Jessie's Girl

YC (doesn't actually have to be named Jessie XD) and MC have been best friends since primary school, inseparable. That is until high school, YC got a girlfriend. A beautiful, girly, fashionable, everything MC isn't. MC and YC still hang out but it's not the same, YCGF always either tagging along or being the topic on conversation. The problem? MC is hopelessly in love with YC, and she spends forever just wondering how in the hell she could be a woman like YCs girl?

I Still Remember Our Last Summer

YC was a student, who decided to spend his first summer vacation as an adult backpacking Europe. There in a hostile he met MC, a free spirit who was seeing the world with as much as she can in the life she has. After a summer of adventure and romance YC tells MC he wants her to come back with him to settle down, MC quickly tells him she can't, she had too much left to see.

Skip a few years later, YC is an up and coming in whatever career and sees the one that got away, MC. But, in a twist of the story she has become a responsible adult and has a child, one that looks a lot like YC.

Gossip Network

MC is a journalist, with dreams of being a new caster. Sadly, dreams sometimes take awhile to be reality. For now MC is stuck as a writer and presenter for a celebrity gossip network, writing fake and dramatic news. YC is a rockstar/actor (or really whatever kind of celebrity you want), he's sick of the life of glamour and fame, he hates all of the gossip and and the judgement he gets from strangers. When MC and YC meet at an event MC keeps her career a secret, at first it being to get a good story but when they seem to actually have a connection it's so YC wouldn't hate her. What will happen if he finds out?

Bet on me

MC is a shy romance author, famous for how she portrays love... not so much how successful her love life is. YC is a party loving bartender, seeing one night stands form every night, a cynic when it comes it love. When one night the two cross paths and their opinions clash with a little help from Alcohol MC proposes a bet, if she can find someone for YC to fall in love with then he has to say he was wrong about love and if she can't she has to admit to love not being real. Can she do it? Will he fall in love?

Vanity: My favourite sin

YC is an art student, who is a bit of a sarcastic ass, MC is an aspiring model who loves herself, perhaps a little too much. One night when MC models for a drawing class the whole class draws her flawlessly, expect for YC. He included every mole, scar, imperfection in his art, MC didn't like it.... what happens when they keep running into eachother? Can romance really blossom from a hatred?

Drugs and Other Ways to Cope

MC and YC are best friends, living on the rough side of town and being known for their bad behaviour: sleeping around, doing/ selling drugs, partying, they do it all. But what happens when one night they get a little too messed up, and wake up in bed together? Can friendship survive? Or will something else take its place?

FANTASY (NEW!)

Fantasy

We do Bite
Welcome to a world of war and destruction, a world split in half amongst the two reigning races: Vampires and Werewolves. C1 is the oldest child of the pack leader on the wolves side, trained fighter from day 1, C2 is a heir to the vampire throne. What happens when the two mix one day on the edge of the boundary? Will love blossom or will war triumph over all?

Love you as I may, fight for you as I will

MC is a princess, regal and proud. YC is a slave working within the castle, who has also been secretly working with the rebels to over throw the king and the royal family due to the kings mistreatment of his people and over use of his powers.

YC works mostly in the stables, which on days the princess feels the pressure of her duties she'd escape to, riding away on her horse though always with a guard on her side not wanting to see her venture past the castle gates. Though at first YC has an extreme hatred for the princess due to her bloodline, he soon begins to see she is gentle, fair and kind, unknowing of the true pain a slave could endure or the true power hungry actions of her father. As a forbidden romance forms between the two the rebellion grows near threatening the princesses life and also causing both to question what they really believe in.
FANDOMS

Fandoms I'll RP (With OCs or just as characters from the fandom)

- Vampire Diaries
- Teen Wolf
- Shadow Hunters
- The Flash
- Super Girl
- Justice League
- Young Justice
- Hunger Games
- Twilight
- Marvel

Feel free to ask about any fandoms you don't see here! Theres a good chance I forgot a few!
coding credits: Wonder Woman Wonder Woman

I realized on mobile it was hard to read my little blurb so:
PLEASE READ

- Someone who's active

Users who are viewing this thread

Back