• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Long term rp partner needed!

SnowAshe

Commander of the Keepers
Hello there! I am currently looking for a new rp partner as I have just returned to the site. I usually rp realistic with a touch of romance added in. I, like many others that I've seen, usually also rp mxf with it comes to coupling. I have a few ideas in the works, if you're interested let me know.

Hey there, I'm game if you are :p what kinds of idea do you think you might like to try and develop?

(btw I am fine writing for either gender or any pairing, but my go to is usually bi male. Responses will normally be around 2-6 paragraphs)

Hello there! I am currently looking for a new rp partner as I have just returned to the site. I usually rp realistic with a touch of romance added in. I, like many others that I've seen, usually also rp mxf with it comes to coupling. I have a few ideas in the works, if you're interested let me know.
Hey is this still open? I know it's like 2 months later but thought I'd still try lol

Still looking? I'm interested.

What sort of rps do you like and what sort of preferences?

I myself prefer to play female OCs. I don't feel like I can accurately portray a cannon character. I am also more casual and don't particularly care about post length so long as the reply is of good quality, such as proper grammar and punctuation. I try to keep super short replies to a minimum, but do not always have the time for more than a paragraph on average. Working full-time does that. I do try to reply at least once a day.

My genre preferences are fairly varied. Dragon, myths, magic and legends are some content I like. Some Fandom, such as the Inheritance Cycle (the Eragon books), the world with the books by author Tamora Pierce(the lands of Tortall and the copper Isles, for example). I'll do slice of life, though I am not heavily concerned with romance plots. The rps I've been in with an IRL friend have been that our characters are sisters facing life together. Or in one, a Witch and her Familiar learning to wield magic and hide in plain sight among normal humans.

I usually do male OCs myself so that works. I prefer to do more realistic, slice of life type rps by I’ll do medieval, fantasy, scifi, apocalyptic/post apocalyptic, etc.

I'm open to most anything. I've done a wide variety of rps and can play Teens to young adults. I am 26 myself and can play up to around that age with ease. I've been rping since.... jeeze... it's been over a decade I know. But, as it is more of a hobby, I keep it casual. It allows me to write with a variety of partner by not making post length restrictions. I know there are others who are new or are not as skilled in writing but still want to have fun.

I've done a few street racer type rps. I love cars and bikes and also animals. My OCs tend to reflect that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back