• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Long Term RP Friends for Fandom or other rps!~Very Open

alybat98

giphy.gif
Hello! Please know I am primarily looking for offsite rps over kik /skype / any other off site platform you may know about that I don’t lol. (I’m open to trying it on this site, but I’m very new, so I can’t send the first message.)

I am looking for an M/F rp, and honestly I’m cool with whatever characters you want to use. I’m not too picky when it comes to that, usually I’ll always pick one of my OCs. I like Canon/OCs role plays but I’m also cool with OC/OC roleplay!

General Rules

• Have fun! I do this for fun, and I want to make sure my partner is having fun!

• Be literate. Alright people as much as I love to have fun I still like proper formatting and grammar.

• Talk to me, if there is something I’m doing that you ain’t feeling, let me know, once again this is something we do for fun!

• Multiple characters, side characters are just as important as main characters

• Be okay with mature content (that are allowed within site rules). I dig violence, if the rp calls for it, violence is fun, but again if you don’t like that let me know and I can always cool it down. I’m very flexible with rps and I try to work with my partner!
(PS if any girls want to play the male part that’s fine with me as well :3)

Fandoms I can Rp (if you have something else you want to rp let me know, I may have forgotten to list it!)

• DC

• Marvel (there are a few movies I still haven’t seen, but for the most part I’m caught up on the MCU)

• Riverdale

• Stranger Things

• The Walking Dead (at least the earlier seasons, I stopped watching after last season lol(\

• Original Teen Titans

• Tank Girl <3

• Mad Max

• Killjoys

• Pirates of the Caribbean

• Undertale

• Doctor Who

• Trigun

• Gorillaz

• Steven Universe

• Death Note

• The Office/Parks and Rec (honestly I’m just listing shows that I’ve watched lol)

Other Rp ideas I’m down for! If you wanna do something that’s more OC based, here are some concepts I’m down for, if you have any suggestions I’m cool with that too!

• Zombie/Post apocalyptic (This is my shit yooooo)

• Fantasy (dungeons and dragons type business)

• Spies (fuk yeah spies)

• Magic/Harry Potter type stuff (haven’t seen all the movies but still wizards are cool)

• Realistic/Modern

• Angsty early 2000s skateboarder stuff?

• Dystopia

• Superheros (we can make our own!)

• Mafia (fuck me up with that mob shit!)

• Pirates (Fun Fact: Captain Jack Sparrow was my first crush)

• Horror based shit! (I love horror movies, so like if you wanna do a slasher thing that’s cool!)
Once again, if you want to try something that’s not on these lists, please let me know! I’m very open minded!

I usually like my rps to head a romantic direction but I like to have a build up to it. I’m looking for long term partners! I’m always looking for new roleplayers, comment and dm me if interested (again I’m new so I can’t message people yet.

Hope to talk to some cool people soon!

Hi! Captain Jack was one of my first crushes too. Hehe. I was wondering if you'd be interested in a Marvel rp where you would be playing as Loki and I'd be my OC, and I am willing to double up if you have any rps you've been dying to do. :)

Hi! Captain Jack was one of my first crushes too. Hehe. I was wondering if you'd be interested in a Marvel rp where you would be playing as Loki and I'd be my OC, and I am willing to double up if you have any rps you've been dying to do. :)
Hi! Well i normally play OCs, however, I can play Loki for you if you play Thor for me, PM me and we can talk OCs

Hiya,
Are you still looking for partners?
If so, I'd be really interested in doing a mafia or fantasy roleplay with you.
I don't have kik, however when offsite I tend to use Discord. Skype could also work.
Please reply to this if you're interested and I can PM you^^
Scar x

Hey guys I’m gonna close this for
Hiya,
Are you still looking for partners?
If so, I'd be really interested in doing a mafia or fantasy roleplay with you.
I don't have kik, however when offsite I tend to use Discord. Skype could also work.
Please reply to this if you're interested and I can PM you^^
Scar x
yes please pm me :)

Interested in Marvel or DC. I have a Discord and Kik. I do have a Skype, but I'm trying not to use it. I don't like Skype but will use it for RP.

Very open you say?
Would you maybe wanna do a f/f story!? My men oc’s lol don’t usually pan out haa. Let me know!! (:

Oh my goodness! We like almost all the same things! O.O awesome~ my name is Jenny~! I would love to Roleplay with you! I am honestly up for any plot or fandom you want to rp. I usually rp on Line, but I did just recently get kik, so you can message me there ( MermaidxJenny )! I can’t PM yet either so if you want to reply here or drop me a line on kik, either is fine. :) I hope to hear from you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back