• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Long Term Romance Partner

Eldarkon

Still writing my story
Hey! So I'm looking for people to RP with! For the sake of keeping this short and sweet i'll get straight to the point. I only feel comfortable playing males, so I only do MxF if its a romance/relationship RP. I'm very open to any kind of plot, genre, situation or pairing, and am very flexible, so if you have any ideas please do let me know! Generally i play more of a Sub/good boy kind of role, though I'm willing to change it up.

here are some of the options i am open to

best friend x best friend

sister x siblings friend

enemy x enemy

bad boy/girl x good girl

rich x poor (although I'm happy to play either)

exchange student x host family’s son

royal x commoner (happy to play either)

new student x student (can fit into any category you like)

new student x outcast

angel x human

student x drop out

new neighbour x neighbour

roommate x roommate

childhood friends (Where one moves away for a few years and then moves back as they are teenagers)

I am open to any other character/pairing/genre/setting/plot ideas!

Please PM me if you’re interested, want to get to know me, or have any questions or ideas!  :smile1:

I have a twist on the neighbor + neighbor rp. My character moved into a small apartment in ur building, she has a kid and a rich overbearing, judgmental family. the rest will unfold as they start to talk, i dont wanna rush anything romantic. hit me up if your into it but i am up for almost anything realistic.

I have a twist on the neighbor + neighbor rp. My character moved into a small apartment in ur building, she has a kid and a rich overbearing, judgmental family. the rest will unfold as they start to talk, i dont wanna rush anything romantic. hit me up if your into it but i am up for almost anything realistic.

Love to write with you if your still looking!! 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back