• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Long term roleplay partner?

CrystalSmith

Mythical Mystery of the Dark
Hi again, I'm Crystal. So, I'm looking for some more roleplay partners, and the only requirement I have is that you are able to post more than one sentence, and are able to post at least once a day.

So, pairing wise. I would prefer to play the female character, only because I think my male characters come across a but feminine most of the time. Also, I prefer a MxF pairing.

Ideas and plots wise, I don't want to do a fandom roleplay and prefer original ideas.

Genre wise, I have quite a wide variety. Ranging from realistic to fantasy/supernatural. All with or without the romance.

I have a few plots in mind too.

Pairing: Vampire x Hunter

Plot: The vampire has only just transitioned after being hit, the hunter kidnaps the vampire and starts to train them to hate other vampires. The hunter shows no emotions to the uncaring vampire and both hate each other at first.

Pairing: Arranged marriage

Plot: Forced to marry and hate each other at first. Jealousy and anger starts to show when the guy/girl is around others of the opposite sex and we go from there.

Pairing: Vampire teacher x Human student

Plot: There's a new teacher to the school, instantly drawn to the student. Teacher chooses to stay away, finding it rather difficult to withstand the needs to feed. One day the student and teacher get too close and the teacher attacks the student, well bites the student and the student starts to transition into a vampire, not understanding what is happening. Now, the teacher has to guide the student, teaching her the ways of vampirism.

Pairing: Criminal x Criminal

Plot: Both are on the run after being snitched in to the authorities. Neither wanting to be caught.

Pairing: Princess x Guard

Plot: Princess is destined to marry a royal prince from another kingdom, but feels that she cannot due to her attraction to her guard. (More can be added.)

Any ideas that you want to try too. These are just some I can think of now. There could be more that come to mind later.

PM me or comment if interested. :)

I’d enjoy trying something on. My passion is the create character and stories however, so usually just go with the flow and whatever comes to mind. Not sure if that’s of any interest… If it is, do tell and maybe we could try something out.

I would enjoy creating a male vampire, though I’m worried my idea of a character might not appeal to you. I tend to make them a tad odd, with a quirk here and there; an addiction to blood orange, maybe.

I would respond as often as possible, hopefully multiple times a day.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have found some interest in some of your plots~ If your still open to partners then I'd sure be interested (:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back